Loses 9 times out of 10

thrillkilla77

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Woodley may have surprised some, but in my opinion he loses to Lawler 9 times out of 10. Thoughts?

Woodley wins 1 times out of 1.

Woodley ducks 10 times out of 10

Not sure about 9 outa 10 but I feel lawler could definitely beat him in a rematch

I think that 9 out of 10 is quite a stretch, but these two are much more evenly matched than the first fight would indicate.

Woodley would kill Lawler 10 out of 10
Lawler is a warrior we all agree on that but he got tagged too much in his last fights and got nearly Ko/Tko'ed in the last 2 (Before woodley)

Sounds like a cop-out for being way off on a prediction to me, Robbie looked like a deer caught in the headlight when reacting to Tyron's speed, I got Tyron 10/10 times.

I definitely don't feel this way. Lawler was a phenomenal champion, a real warrior, but he was never dominant.

50/50.

Woodley's Mom vs Lawler's Mom

Sounds like a cop-out for being way off on a prediction to me, Robbie looked like a deer caught in the headlight when reacting to Tyron's speed, I got Tyron 10/10 times.

Most unlikely scenario. Even if 9/10 is a stretch, no way Tyron wins 10/10. Better odds of Fedor coming to the UFC than that happening.

I think it's 70-30 in favor of Lawler. I think he would have won another close decision more often than not.

Lawler doesn't have much for the top 5.

Woodley may have surprised some, but in my opinion he loses to Lawler 9 times out of 10. Thoughts?

it always cracks me up that when people say this its always after a fighter loses the first time. "Trust me bro, he wins the next 9 in a row"

Fighters never fight the same opponent ten times

You really think that over the course of 5 rounds that he couldn't land that punch at least once more in 9 straight fights?

Dumb.

Back