Loser of the night: Cerrone

McSpikes

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This Jury fight was a weird downgrade for Cerrone as he was climbing the ranks nicely until then.

The fact that Cerrone did not go for the takedown or did not try to go for the kill might not help his case for a championship match in 2015 or within a few fights.

It looked to me like Cerrone himself was more focused on not gassing than on going all out for a finish. He will need a better output if he wants to go through guys like Khabib Nurmagomedov or Rafael dos Anjos as these guys are in top shape and they are very active strike-wise, they don't walk away like Jury did all night.

Joe Rogan had to use his imagination on the mic tonight to see some cool stuff in that fight. He came up with Cerrone's angry ass kicking at the end ;-) Awesome Joe ;-)

What's your take on this fight? Do you think Cerrone missed a great opportunity to impress?

Hahahaha. Are you serious? Myles Jury is a VERY good fighter, and Cerrone humiliated him.

Cerrone beat a what was it? 15-0? undefeated guy who was destroying other guys and in convincing fashion i might add...he impressed

what is this loser of the night trend? trying to be funny/intelligent? cerrone won against a good opponent, accept it

Loser of the night:TS (unfortunately, anyone who looked at this thread also lost)

That fight was lame & boring. Both guys lost momentum as a result

Hahahaha. Are you serious? Myles Jury is a VERY good fighter, and Cerrone humiliated him.

Pretty much that. Also a lot of people(myself included) thought Jury would win. Cerrone is just that damn good recently.

Funny to read how some people are watching fight with their eyes closed.

It was a humiliation to Jury and very good win for Cerrone. Stop hating just for the hate, find an actual reason for it.

Cerrone will get tooled by Diaz again before he fights for a title

This Jury fight was a weird downgrade for Cerrone as he was climbing the ranks nicely until then.

The fact that Cerrone did not go for the takedown or did not try to go for the kill might not help his case for a championship match in 2015 or within a few fights.

It looked to me like Cerrone himself was more focused on not gassing than on going all out for a finish. He will need a better output if he wants to go through guys like Khabib Nurmagomedov or Rafael dos Anjos as these guys are in top shape and they are very active strike-wise, they don't walk away like Jury did all night.

Joe Rogan had to use his imagination on the mic tonight to see some cool stuff in that fight. He came up with Cerrone's angry ass kicking at the end ;-) Awesome Joe ;-)

What's your take on this fight? Do you think Cerrone missed a great opportunity to impress?

I think you missed a great opportunity to STFU...
I don't like much Cowboy, but he dominated a very game opponent.

He's #5 of this division. Unless someone beats him, he should get his title shot pretty soon.

Mods, please, can we make it so white belts can't start threads?

Cerrone kicking Jurys ass was the highlight of the night. Your fucking WB smoking crack.

Back