Lose 2kg in two weeks ..

ITRDC5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I need to be u60kg for a grappling tournament in two weeks. I usually compete at u64 as thats the only category usually!

I wouldn't say I'm a ripped 62kg either:(, I have a bit of fat around the stomach so I should be able to lose this through correct dieting.

My query is , what sort of food should I be eating? High protein/low carbs?

I'm thinking carbs in the morning and pre/post workout. I currently train 3/4 times per week and lift weights twice.

I guess the main problem I'm having is that I want to lose the weight but ensure that I have the right food for recovery?

Any help appreciated

thanks

Eat less then you do now. If you dont have the quantities you are eating now nobody cant tell you what to do. Usually diets are created starting with protein and fat determined by size and i think a 2:1 ratio of protein to fat is ideal and the rest of the caloric requirement is made up by carbs from veggies and beans. For a cut a person would just cut the carbs back to achieve a deficit of about 300 calories and keep doing everything else the same.

Not sure if you're fucking with us but if you cut out salt and sugary drinks you'll probably make it just fine.

That's a trivial amount of water weight to lose in two weeks

i lost 6 pounds last night when i went to sleep

Cut carbs.
Take 1g Vitamin C in morning.
Take Carnitine.
Excercise.

Back