• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lorenzo Fertitta accidentally tweets UFC ring girl Chrissy Blair publicly

PIkprkZ.gif

nailed it

The message could be completely innocent (yeah right..:rolleyes:) but it doesn't really matter either way.

If he is cheating on his wife chances are the wife already knows about him philandering and has decided to ignore so I don't think anything is really going to come of this.

Chrissy Blair is a babe, I would be all up on dat ass tho.

Get it, get it!

Although he could have sent it for business purposes. Maybe he would like her to go to some kind of event or party in town for a UFC presence. But still, fun to speculate. :)

The message could be completely innocent (yeah right..:rolleyes:) but it doesn't really matter either way.

If he is cheating on his wife chances are the wife already knows about him philandering and has decided to ignore so I don't think anything is really going to come of this.

Wonder how long he's been married? His wife could be holding out to get her 10 year pension before she heads out.

Good for him i say. If i was a boss of ANYTHING i'd be tapping all kinds of employee ass all the time.

They have a 20 year old son so they've probably been married for over 10 years.

Now it all makes sense. He was trying to get his son a girlfriend. Probably setting up arranged date for them.

He was being a good dad.. You guys..

EDIT: