Lopez-Abe, Kholmatov-Ford/ March 2 On ESPN

Yeah, when he turned his back, that's why the ref called it. I'd have let it go with less than 10 secs left, but it's a tough call

You call that shit in the 12th? Fuck off.

I really think him turning his head away with his hands down was enough to give the ref an excuse..

You would think he would give him chance to get KO'd.

Edit- yeah relpay just showed it... it looked bad.

I didn’t like him turning his back. But I think you got let him get knocked down.

Ugh. Turning your back is not a good look to the ref for sure

I don't want that shit call at the end to negate what Ford did or took part in but Kohl deserved better.

I didn’t like him turning his back. But I think you got let him get knocked down.

Ugh. Turning your back is not a good look to the ref for sure

Yeah he was laying on the ropes turned away hands down.. and got hit hard...

He was done... Ford could have really hurt him bad.

ESPN wanted Ford to win. They won't give a second thought to that call.

They have to run this shit back. Have to. 0% chance of it happening.

Hopefully someone brings a gif. If you could see what his face looked like... he was vulnerable as shit.

Otabek possibly tweaked his knee few rounds in and is reason he suddenly stopped advancing for few rounds. Hard to advance with eff'd up knee. Otabek should've probably fought with his brace/wrap

You look at Ford, fighting for his life and you see all these cans around him, leeching off him. Hope the kid got paid. What a fucking fight.

Hopefully someone brings a gif. If you could see what his face looked like... he was vulnerable as shit.
Yep. I’d like to see it too.

Dang man, you just can’t turn your back.

I somehow messed up my scoring, but I had Kholmatov up four rounds.

I still maintain despite that body language, with it being R12 and those guys giving that much, you let it play out.

Don Ackerman is fucking blind. He must watch matches on vibrations or something because no chance Ford was up in that fight. Someone needs to review this mans prior work

Back