Looks Like Waterson Retired Paige VanZant

Hmm. don't recall her saying much directly after the fight. I remember he saying recently that she's not much longer for fighting...that we likely agree on.
i dont remember her saying that either. the other poster is right tbh, she was saying she wouldnt be fighting for long around the Zingano fight.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/12/...3-interview-loss-thoughts-retirement-mma-news

from last year. she's saying a 2nd loss to holly and she's done.

the point being, even discussing the possibility of hanging them up after 1 or 2 losses in an entire career is way premature for just about any fighter.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/12/...3-interview-loss-thoughts-retirement-mma-news

from last year - she's saying a 2nd loss to holly and she's done.

the point being, even discussing the possibility of hanging them up after 2 losses in an entire career is way premature for almost any fighter.

A second loss she hasn't had at this point is all I'm saying.

Anyway, a fight scheduled in less than two weeks.

Paige will be fine long term in anything so long as she puts in the work

I've been backing her up all day, saying that her loss was nowhere near as bad as Sage's.

My point was that at least Michelle is a top 5-10 talent in the division. The performance was very similar to Condit/Maia and I don't think any of us are running around calling Condit a bum.

But, for her to then turn around and essentially sulk and indirectly "quit" is just pathetic. Most of these women aren't real fighters, they quit the minute the tough gets going.

Good gawd you people are so fucking lazy. She isn't quitting, click on the tweet and see all the quotes instead of this one out of context cherry picked quote that TS picked to make people hate on Paige.

In fairness to ladies if Joban was 25 and had a great record and some hi-light finishes, his entire career would be totally different and his marketing would be totally different

Obviously but I'm saying a female equivalent of Joban in the female division would be totally different and marketing would be totally different. A 15-4 female who did Versace campaigns would have much more spotlight.

But then again nobody really cares about male modeling so it makes sense.

12 gauge Paige will be back for at least a couple more pay days

Does she realize that all those "opportunities" exist because she fights and looks good? Just like most Ronda Hollywood stuff got delayed/canceled once she lost and stopped fighting.

Hot girl who can get paid more to be a professional hot chick...

She is a really tough girl but her skills are quite lacking and she doesn't seem strong for her division.

Ah well, hopefully one day we get a hot, ass kicking womens' champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back