Looks like TRT Vitor Belfort will sign with ONE Championship

maxresdefault.jpg
upload_2019-2-21_9-57-36.jpeg

When does ONE Championship air on cable? TNT or some shit?

hope one of his fights are in Manila, always fun seeing Vitor fight, hope he fights full TRT mode.

If this is allowed in One FC

upload_2019-2-21_10-9-55.png

We can expect FULL TRT Vitor making his comeback

Edit: FYI this guy is 43 years old

TRT Vitor was a freakin beast, hope he returns to his former glory!!

Vitor gonna be back on the special sauce!!
C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

TRT Vitor was fucking awesome!!
Even better then TRT, he can do the whole medacine cabinet now. He gonna be headkicking some asians guy head into the front row.

Smart move. His old contract with the UFC was a mistake. Nobody over 35 should fight for the UFC.

Do they even have a middleweight division over there? I thought ONE f C was Manlets exclusive.. like WEC was for a lil bit

Last edited:
No steroids make you the GOAT fighter in every aspect of fighting, including fight IQ.

Jones and Silva haters told me so

Oh that's right, if you have talent then none of it is a result of PEDs....

As if it doesn't make you able to train longer, harder and recover faster, which in turn give you more time to learn in a shorter amount of time.

Is that logic too much for you?

Oh that's right, if you have talent then none of it is a result of PEDs....

As if it doesn't make you able to train longer, harder and recover faster, which in turn give you more time to learn in a shorter amount of time.

Is that logic too much for you?

Yes, it is.

This is with TRT ... with TRT ... I think he can still take out many UFC top MWs.

TRT is basically the fountain of youth. I'm all for it since some people (Jones) are still cheating anyways.

I kind of liked the idea of a clean organization and the Wild West elsewhere but Jones put a wrench in that.

Back