Looks Like The UFC on FOX 12 Main Card Is Set. What Do You Think?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Main Card:

Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown
Rumble Johnson vs. Lil Nog
Josh Thomson vs. Michael Johnson
Clay Guida vs. Dennis Bermudez

Also on the card, possibly the prelim headliner is Jorge Masvidal vs. Daron Cruickshank, a fun striking match. My question is, what do you think of the main card that the UFC came up with for San Jose? I like it, especially the main event. I'll be attending the card and am quite happy with it.

That's a pretty good card imo.

My picks: Ruthless, Rumble, Punk, Menace.

Looks good. That main event should be fireworks until Robbie KOs him.

Lawler, Rumble, and Bermudez.

I like both Thomson and Johnson, so it's hard to pick. I have Cruickshank over Masvidal as well. Daron's really coming into his own as a fighter.

better than a lot of PPV's imo. Seems like they're getting the message that FOX wants fun fights.

Wow that's a sick card. On paper it might be better than the last PPV.

For free that card is fantastic

That's a pretty good card imo.

My picks: Ruthless, Rumble, Punk, Menace.

Love the fact that both MJ and Thomson win the same fight while both Guida and bermudez lose :p

Its a card that will be VERY entertaining. Name-wise not the most stacked card but all these fights can be barnburners. Also Cruikshank vs Masvidal will be awesome.

-Lawler (never count Brown out though)
-AJ (will retire Lil Nog in a violent fashion)
-Punk vs MJ? Damn, I would say Punk but MJ is improving a lot and quite the striker.
-Bermudez, he has better striking than Guida and the wrestling base to avoid being laid on.

-Masvidal will outbox Daron and avoid being kicked in the face.

Looks great, and I wouldn't be surprised if they added another big fight or two. The last FOX card had:

Werdum vs Browne
Tate vs Carmouche
Cerrone vs Barboza
Romero vs Tavares
Khabib vs RDA
Alves vs Baczynski
Masvidal vs Healy

better than a lot of PPV's imo. Seems like they're getting the message that FOX wants fun fights.

They got the message a long time ago...

Evans vs Davis was the last UFC on Fox where on paper it could have been not so exciting.
Other than that each event has always had really fun fights on them, and have delivered.

That's a insane card. Bermudez is never in boring fights, Robbie and Brown should be insane. JT and Johnson has potential, and Rumble should get a highlight reel KO over Lil Nog or whoever fills in.

some people will still bitch about this, even though its an awesome card.... easily PPV worthy

I'm so glad this is free on FOX too. Super excited.

Love the fact that both MJ and Thomson win the same fight while both Guida and bermudez lose :p

Its a card that will be VERY entertaining. Name-wise not the most stacked card but all these fights can be barnburners. Also Cruikshank vs Masvidal will be awesome.

-Lawler (never count Brown out though)
-AJ (will retire Lil Nog in a violent fashion)
-Punk vs MJ? Damn, I would say Punk but MJ is improving a lot and quite the striker.
-Bermudez, he has better striking than Guida and the wrestling base to avoid being laid on.

-Masvidal will outbox Daron and avoid being kicked in the face.

Haha! Yeah! Man, I can't wait for Lawler vs. Brown, this has FOTY written all over it.

Back