Looks like greg hardy needs inhaler

To be fair he pretty much put everything into getting a finish twice (and still got it).

He definitely looked Zapped, but a few seconds later Maurice was on his ass.

Dude's got athleticism and power for days but his Conditioning is DEFINITELY going to come into question. It's highly Sus at this point, granted, he DID try to KO him on the ground, but MAN, he's still sucking air talking to Bisping lol.

Gassed and still managed to knock the dude out and tko him. This guy hits like a hammer.

I knew there would be a thread about this already hahah was thinking the same thing

He looks like he's on the verge of a cardiac arrest.

He didn't look that gassed. People need to stop ovrrblowning his cardio problem.

He empties the tank EVERYTIME!

6DF07C0D-92BE-494C-8C36-BBD0CFBE7EEB.gif

Another reason I believe that Fedor’s run is unrivaled......These boys are hitting with nuclear bombs where the LIL’ guys are playing patty cake (JK)

I have asthma too and when he was trying to catch his breath after the fight and during the interview, that was asthma for sure. He obviously doenst have his asthma under control. I get exercise induced asthma just like he does.

I have asthma too and when he was trying to catch his breath after the fight and during the interview, that was asthma for sure. He obviously doenst have his asthma under control. I get exercise induced asthma just like he does.
I use an inhaler, but I found also when throwing combos I was not breathing properly.

Make sure you are breathing dude

Back