Looking well past Siver...Edgar will eventually stop the Mcgoat Hype train

cheequee

White Belt
Reaction score
IMO his hype is probably for real and in all honesty Siver going down eating canvas stiff in the first is almost a given. Once he's obliterated Siver he's supposed the be getting Aldo a fight i feel he definitely doesnt deserve but one I'm still looking forward to. Hard to look past a guy like Aldo but should he get past the P4P #1 IMO it still leaves him not having taken the 'Wrestlefuck' test. The best guy to deliver such a test would without a doubt be "the answer'. His wrestling base was on show last outing he basically ran a clinic with Cub which to be honest sucked bc i wanted a stand up war but What Frankie did to Swanson is what Frankie will do to the 'Mcgoat'
Frankie IMO is 'THE ANSWER' to derailing the Mcgoat train

IMO his hype is probably for real and in all honesty Siver going down eating canvas stiff in the first is almost a given.

I got $100 on Siver. Wouldn't count him out until he actually loses. I'm not doubting Connor and his immense skills, but I've been watching this sport long enough to know not to look too far ahead.

If Aldo and Edgar can't stop him (which I don't see happening) then I don't know who can

They will never match Mcgregor against Frankie. Nightmare matchup for Conor

If he beats Aldo, he will beat Edgar. Different prospect, but that extra experience and confidence...

Aldo, Edgar, Mendes, Lamas would all stop his hype train.

That train is going to be overturned, in a ditch, and on fire before Frankie even gets there. Next scheduled stop is a sheer cliff on the side of Mount Aldo.

Fuck off white belt.

Conor is a great fighter, but he's not beating Aldo, Edgar, or Mendes right now. Style-wise, Edgar decimates him.

Edgar is a harder matchup for McGregor than Aldo is. I expect Conor to put a beating on Aldo

lol edgar layed on cub

mcgoat is the first to finish him

Edgar....layed on Cub?

Dude, Cub had a clinic put on him. That was a sustained, one sided beating. Edgar, Mendes and Aldo all deserve to be considered a cut above Conor until he beats them.

Back