News "Looking to start the foundations..." (New snarky Conor tweet dig)

How many of this traits perfectly fit Conor personality?

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner.”(Mayo Clinic, 2014)

100%

No more Mr. Nice Guy. Conor has always taken it to personal depths. The fight will happen, and Dustin will this time bring animosity into the cage with him.

Conor wins.

Conor vs. Popular YouTuber in a patty cake match coming up.

Why does he just think that he can kick Poirier off the card? Lol. He's the one backing out of the fight. Poirier should be the one asking who wants to fill in for McGregor.

Uhm.. they both need a new opponent? People so mad, they ain't be thinking straight.

<{jackyeah}>
Thats why i want it for Conor.
Lol he would rather have a big name but pillow fisted fighter (max maybe) come up or himself go up ( D Sanchez) than fighter a low ranked lw who is stylistic night mare for him

I had a real exchange with my girlfriend today. It’s weird but I said a few weeks ago in the pbp that a girlfriend from about 30 years ago looked me up online. And I was single at the time, and actually just recovering from a bad break up. And my ex and I from decades ago never parted under bad circumstances. It was honestly due to a matter of circumstance. And we started seeing eachother again.

And my situation is kind of strange. I left my country to live in a different country for many years. And I was going through a divorce when I left. And my new/old girlfriend told me this morning that she could never live with another man if he was legally married. Because she lived with a man that had been apart from his wife for 20 years. But never legally divorced from her. He told her he was divorced. And, on his deathbed. His family literally refused to allow her to be in the room as he was dying. And where I live they were legally entitled to do that.. The petty pieces of shit that they were.

So we were talking on messenger this morning. When she told me this for the second time. And I realized that she actually really meant that, and that it was very important to her. So, I called Vital Statistics for my province on my house phone while we were on a messenger audio call. And I waited on the phone only to be told I had to call the Court Of Queen’s Bench. So I called those people on my house phone. And I got on the phone with the Courts. And the lady finally told me that yes I was legally divorced since 2014. And my girlfriend literally heard the whole phone call because we were on a messenger audio together at the same time as I was on the house phone. She heard it and felt amazing.

The moral of the story being.. You keep your word. And you understand what your promises mean to other people. And if you are a man of your word. You follow through with what you say. I was always sure I was divorced. I just never had official paperwork that said so. And I was willing to do whatever it took to make sure I was officially divorced. To keep my word as a man. Is that really so hard for some of you to understand? What you say you have to do. Otherwise it’s all just words. I never got official papers of being divorced, but I always knew I was. And all it took was a couple of phone calls to prove that I’m a man of my word. Now they are actually sending me papers to prove it. And it gave someone I truly care about peace of mind.

How do people not understand any of that? Are you of such low character that you can just break your word? That it means nothing to other people? Is that really the way you live your lives? And you actually feel good about who you are, and what you stand for? Do you actually stand for anything at all?

I had a real exchange with my girlfriend today. It’s weird but I said a few weeks ago in the pbp that a girlfriend from about 30 years ago looked me up online. And I was single at the time, and actually just recovering from a bad break up. And my ex and I from decades ago never parted under bad circumstances. It was honestly due to a matter of circumstance. And we started seeing eachother again.

And my situation is kind of strange. I left my country to live in a different country for many years. And I was going through a divorce when I left. And my new/old girlfriend told me this morning that she could never live with another man if he was legally married. Because she lived with a man that had been apart from his wife for 20 years. But never legally divorced from her. He told her he was divorced. And, on his deathbed. His family literally refused to allow her to be in the room as he was dying. And where I live they were legally entitled to do that.. The petty pieces of shit that they were.

So we were talking on messenger this morning. When she told me this for the second time. And I realized that she actually really meant that, and that it was very important to her. So, I called Vital Statistics for my province on my house phone while we were on a messenger audio call. And I waited on the phone only to be told I had to call the Court Of Queen’s Bench. So I called those people on my house phone. And I got on the phone with the Courts. And the lady finally told me that yes I was legally divorced since 2014. And my girlfriend literally heard the whole phone call because we were on a messenger audio together at the same time as I was on the house phone. She heard it and felt amazing.

The moral of the story being.. You keep your word. And you understand what your promises mean to other people. And if you are a man of your word. You follow through with what you say. I was always sure I was divorced. I just never had official paperwork that said so. And I was willing to do whatever it took to make sure I was officially divorced. To keep my word as a man. Is that really so hard for some of you to understand? What you say you have to do. Otherwise it’s all just words. I never got official papers of being divorced, but I always knew I was. And all it took was a couple of phone calls to prove that I’m a man of my word. Now they are actually sending me papers to prove it. And it gave someone I truly care about peace of mind.

How do people not understand any of that? Are you of such low character that you can just break your word? That it means nothing to other people? Is that really the way you live your lives? And you actually feel good about who you are, and what you stand for? Do you actually stand for anything at all?
So you kept your word?
But didn't you say till death do us part? You don't have to divorce a dead person.

Lol he would rather have a big name but pillow fisted fighter (max maybe) come up or himself go up ( D Sanchez) than fighter a low ranked lw who is stylistic night mare for him
More than anything I want Diego to clip him coming in then get the choke.

Back