Looking for white A3L sized gi without patches

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Groundfighting, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Groundfighting

Groundfighting Orange Belt

Hi guys! I am looking for a white A3L sized gi without patches. I would like to order it in Europe, since I live in the Netherlands and the shipping costs from the USA are quite high. I really like the 93 Brand Standard Issue: http://www.tatamifightwear.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=93brandstandardwhite but it doesn't come in the A3L size from this shop. Any of you guys that can help me out with this? Thanks in advance! :)

2. Byrd

Byrd Blue Belt

You are probably going to have to get the best fitting gi and remove the patches yourself. Good luck!

3. tenktriangles

tenktriangles Blue Belt

4. TheMood

TheMood Green Belt

You may want to check fightersmarket.com and look at the Blank Kimonos. They are just regular pearl weave gis without any patches. I have one in A3L and it is fairly well made. I am not sure what they will charge you for shipping but it looks like it might be around $25.

5. ganssle

ganssle Blue Belt

Like you said, the 93 brand STANDARD ISSUE Gi is literally blank. Zero patches on the exterior. Not even a little manufacturer's tag on the bottom of the lapels. It IS available in A3L, just not from Tatami I guess? RollMore has it in A3L and while int'l shipping might be more money, the gi is only $99.99 to start with so it's still cheaper than most after shipping :)
    http://www.rollmore.com/93-standard-gi.html

6. Groundfighting

Groundfighting Orange Belt

Thanks a lot guys! Didn't know fightersmarket.com yet. Looks like they have a lot of stuff. If I can't find anything there I think I am gonna order it at rollmore.com.