Looking for the name of an obscure wrestling forum I used to post in.

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Around the time that Eddie Guerrero passed away (2005/6?) I was big into WWE and used to post on this obscure wrestling forum, something like wrestlingforums.co.uk (no longer a website) which I believe later turned into fusionwrestling or fusionsports or something like this.

Was wondering if anyone knows what im talking about? There was some drama back then about the founder getting the forum taken over and stolen by a mod or something. The guy was thinking about getting rid of it cause it was costing him too much money to keep it going.

I dont know, just curious what happened to the site. Would like to access my old posts from then lol

Death Valley Driver?

Are you talking about Bubbas forum?
That was a magical time for the business

Last edited:
Can't help you, bro.

But has anyone else been a nerd for so long that they remember xwrestling.com or is it just me?

I remember a time when a bunch of classic PWD guys all left for Ninjashoes. Wonder if that's still a thing?

Thanks for the suggestions, I ended up finding it. wweforums.co.uk which later became mayhemforums.com I believe

I remember a time when a bunch of classic PWD guys all left for Ninjashoes. Wonder if that's still a thing?
Yo, that was hella funny. Do you remember why and how it happened? Crazy times

Yo, that was hella funny. Do you remember why and how it happened? Crazy times

Oh God, it's been so long. I think it happened right around when the site owners wanted a big crackdown on the rules after the first great OT purge and people were upset about the new strict stuff...but I may be confusing it with a second exodus.

I used to post on prowrestlingscoops forums and then somehow involved into a shitposting bookface group

Oh God, it's been so long. I think it happened right around when the site owners wanted a big crackdown on the rules after the first great OT purge and people were upset about the new strict stuff...but I may be confusing it with a second exodus.
Man, I only know because it involved me directly. Mike had made a comment about steroids and large cli*ts since we were talking about Chyna. I made a comment replying that Nicole Bass' cli*t must be the size of some men's penises. Somehow I got a double yellow, and Zane got pissed and created a forum there at Ninjashoes. I often wonder how Zane is lol

About 20 years ago, I was an admin at the old NoDq forums from 2001-2004. That was a pretty good site back in the day

Man, I only know because it involved me directly. Mike had made a comment about steroids and large cli*ts since we were talking about Chyna. I made a comment replying that Nicole Bass' cli*t must be the size of some men's penises. Somehow I got a double yellow, and Zane got pissed and created a forum there at Ninjashoes. I often wonder how Zane is lol
I had an account there too. That was so long ago now. Seems the forums closed down two years ago, having dwindled to fuck all. Apparently they have a DIscord server now, but I have no fucking clue how that works, despite having it on my phone. Definitely middle-aged now...

Back