Looking for some good instructional krav maga dvd

kboxer

White Belt
Reaction score
As the title says. Looking for a good instructional. It is not offered in my area.

I actually have some stuff with Pelligrino and Greg Thompson. Its actually for a friend who is interested it. But thank you and I will check it out

They were some really good vids man. Just watched those clips

I am looking forward to this one.

They were some really good vids man. Just watched those clips

Yeah bro, Rich is crazy. He says it like he sees it. I feel Senshido is one of the best arts out there for self defense.

For Krav Maga, check out Roy Elghanayan. I'm not sure if he has any dvd's out yet but you can have your friend email him about it. If you do, mention you heard about him from the martiallist. Thanks.

Krav Maga LA | martiallist.com – martial arts school directory and classifieds

Last edited:
Thanks all. Exellent finds. The ultimatekravmaga.com looks like a good. Might have sparked a little interest for me to train

Yeah bro, Rich is crazy. He says it like he sees it. I feel Senshido is one of the best arts out there for self defense.

For Krav Maga, check out Roy Elghanayan. I'm not sure if he has any dvd's out yet but you can have your friend email him about it. If you do, mention you heard about him from the martiallist. Thanks.

Krav Maga LA | martiallist.com

This dude knows his KM, but he alsos mixes it with some acrobatic jiu-jitsu that defeats the point of simplicity of KM.

Yeah, the video includes demos of Israeli Jiu Jitsu, which looks pretty awesome, not too far from BJJ and Japanese Jujitsu. He has a little commercial clip which is on my website which he teaches simple, effective KM. The above clip is pretty much a highlight video, so he included all of his tools in it. :icon_chee

Krav Maga LA | martiallist.com – martial arts school directory and classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back