looking for shirt

ssenniug

White Belt
Reaction score
hey guys, Casca Grossa used to carry a shirt, seems its discontinued.

Anyone know of where I can get this shirt in maybe a XL or XXL.

LCDforMe said:
Why do all MMA shirts have huge designs? I like my shirts plain and simple, for instance, http://www.howardliu.com/catalog/accessories/tshirts/tshirt_classic.htm , is a nice shirt.

I disagree somewhat. I like flashy designs every now and again. That HCK shirt looks a lil plane to me. See the Chute Boxe shirt they wore at pre-pride meeting as a template of insanely cool t-shirts! That is simple w/o over doing it with sponsors everywhere.

They are in business as we still have colaboration agreements and assimilation of them, they never had a web site, that shirt is no longer being produced they have no intentions of making it in the near future .......

I know why all the shirts have HUGE logos with everything they can think of clustered into them.. Because, the people coming up with the designs are mma'ers not graphic designers. You can really tell what logos were designed by someone that knows what they are doing and the ones that are done by the "karate guy" with photoshop on his computer.

tell me if I am wrong.

I doubt reputible retailers would buy stuff a karate guy made off of his computer.

RONIN1 said:
They are in business as we still have colaboration agreements and assimilation of them, they never had a web site, that shirt is no longer being produced they have no intentions of making it in the near future .......

Hey Ronin who do you work for? are you a dealer?

He works for Casca-Grossa.com. Very good customer service and selection.

I always liekd that shirt, never bought, now I regret it. Arrebenta

Stu3ufc if I where a dealer the net is the last place I would post it (LOL), actually I work with or for ( depending on the day ) the holding company that owns Casca-Grossa .

RONIN1 said:
Stu3ufc if I where a dealer the net is the last place I would post it (LOL), actually I work with or for ( depending on the day ) the holding company that owns Casca-Grossa .

ok thats cool

maybe you should get something sorted out with like casca- grosa rep under your avatar- so people know

shirt designs, like technique, should be simple and effective

Brandinho is right , Arrebentacao in Brazil was known as a famos Surf Wear back in the days. Then they started sponsoring Carlson Gracie Team thru a guy that used to work for Arrebentacao and trained at Carlson's Gracie school for a long time .

Brandinho said:
I have never heard of it used in that slang before, very interesting. The dictionary says it is the breaking of the waves and the surf. But like most words has several different interpretations.

It also means like when somebody says they are going to "Arrebentar" you like give you a beating of a lifetime :p You get the point.

LCDforMe said:
Finally somebody agrees with me.

exactly. I'd rather see a simple logo on the guy kicking my ass to help me identify him incase of a next encounter than his life story inside a 5 inch logo on his shirt...

Back