Looking for a cool place to train...

Groundfighting

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So I've been saving some money for a while to go train BJJ abroad for a couple months. I've been looking for a good gym and a nice city to stay but honestly, there are so many posibilities that I can't really make a choice.

Right now I would love to train somewhere in the USA at a gym that is good, but not super crowded. I don't really like to train at a place that has 100 guys rolling around in class. I'd really like some personalized training.

I did some research and read that California has some really high level schools (and good weather ;)) so I was considering going there.

Do you guys know a good gym that fits my description? I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thanks :)

Does it have to be in America? I take it you're in the Netherlands from your signature, if so then maybe consider London and training at Roger Gracie's academy.

Does it have to be in America? I take it you're in the Netherlands from your signature, if so then maybe consider London and training at Roger Gracie's academy.

No it doesn't really have to be in the USA. Thats just what I was thinking about right now. Thanks for your response!

http://evolve-mma.com/

Singapore.

This facility and this level of instructors is outrageous. But seeing how it is Singapore, say goodbye to your 'fat stacks'

Man, Evolve is the biggest marketing MMA gym ever, second to Lloyd Irvin's. They got good guys teaching there, but man, they charge HIGH ASS rates for not making champions or having champions. My friend was a pro Muay Thai fighter in America, went there, they charged over $200 each month. Yeah, no to that.

Back