Look who's giving Conor the STARE OF DEATH in the crowd after he won the title (GOAT PIC)

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
f_KU59h26j9cU9p2zV-AE5qk5DLgxaNO4DJxtg3zBcA.jpg

2481765-tumblr_m00vf7akhl1qfva97o1_500.jpg

I'm pretty sure that pic was taken after the Aldo fight...

I'm pretty sure that pic was taken after the Aldo fight...
Yeah actually you're right fixed... the story behind this is funny<36>Khabib is gonna commit ISIS on this guy at 229

Last edited:
The son's have got Conor's back.

c7d86dd9-217a-40e8-8080-968edc67f77e_560_420.jpg

"A lot of people think Jose Aldo beats him. But, my opinion, I think he (Mcgregor) kills him" - Khabib before the fight.

The son's have got Conor's back.

c7d86dd9-217a-40e8-8080-968edc67f77e_560_420.jpg
What's Alexander Gustaffson doing in the middle?

"A lot of people think Jose Aldo beats him. But, my opinion, I think he (Mcgregor) kills him" - Khabib before the fight.
Khabib is the most cerebral analyst in the game<seedat>

This is his prediction on the UFC 229 main event on Conor's chances:

“It’s impossible, brother,” Nurmagomedov said. “No really, I think it’s impossible. This is what I think. If I try to take him down one time and he defends very good, I’m going to do this 100 times. What he going to do? He don’t have conditioning, he don’t have wrestling, he don’t have grappling. When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand, but I'm going to cut off this angle and it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do? The other guys stand with him. Why I need to stand? *laughs* I'm going to change his face.

What's Alexander Gustaffson doing in the middle?

Khabib is the most cerebral analyst in the game<seedat>

This is his prediction on the UFC 229 main event on Conor's chances:

“It’s impossible, brother,” Nurmagomedov said. “No really, I think it’s impossible. This is what I think. If I try to take him down one time and he defends very good, I’m going to do this 100 times. What he going to do? He don’t have conditioning, he don’t have wrestling, he don’t have grappling. When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand, but I'm going to cut off this angle and it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do? The other guys stand with him. Why I need to stand? *laughs* I'm going to change his face.

Wait youre telling me a fighter thinks he's going to win before his own fight?

Wow.

“It’s impossible, brother,” Nurmagomedov said. “No really, I think it’s impossible. This is what I think. If I try to take him down one time and he defends very good, I’m going to do this 100 times. What he going to do? He don’t have conditioning, he don’t have wrestling, he don’t have grappling. When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand, but I'm going to cut off this angle and it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do? The other guys stand with him. Why I need to stand? *laughs*
This is what Conor's fans don't understand.

So at what point did they end up at odds? Somebody posted Twits or something with those two sounding like buddies.

Back