look whats being built 5 minutes away from me

Swank. It's probably going to be for training up Olympians for 2012. It's not too far from where I am to Dartford, might be worth dropping by in the future.

december time it should be ready. a buddy from work does judo in dartford and hes said it will be running normal classes there as well.
at the moment im having to drive all the way to dagenham for gracie barra.

I'm in Orpington and help coach a no gi grappling class over in Crayford Sunday evenings for Fei Lung M.A.S., if you ever feel inclined to drop by don't be a stranger.

I usually travel up London for training but with the whole bombing related racial tension and bag checks going on currently I've not been going (last time I went I was asked to open my bag 7 times, 5 on the way to my club and 2 on the way back) so this class is going to help me stay sharp until the situation has died down. Dartford's not too far and I'm less likely to get hassled travelling over there so I'd like to check this new place out simply because there are few well equipped martial arts places around here. Although saying that, Keddles Kickboxing gym is round the corner from me and they are top class as a MT gym so I guess it's tit for tat.

im starting up privates at keddles.
i figure one private a week in mt should be enough to keep me ticking over in my standup game.
i was thinking of doing the london thing but i prefer to just drive over the dartford crossingas its less hassle and i really enjoy training at the barra as marc walder is fucking excellent. im slowly dropping the bob breen jkd training out as even though dave my instructor is a legend the whole sticking fighting philipino martial art thing isnt for me.
have you heard about the freestyle wrestling class at crystal palace that is on a tuesday and friday night?
im going there this tuesday to give it a try.

Not heard of that at Crystal Palace. I'm aware of classes in Bromley and London Bridge on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings respectively but not heard about any at Crystal Palace.

There's another guy that goes to Walder's classes who also goes to Keddles. Walder is top notch from what I have heard and what little I have seen of him. Keddles is a qwell kitted out but somewhat small gym and I've went to a few classes there in the past, may go more regularly in the future, depends on finances really. I go round there to pick up gear now and then although sometimes the mark up is not worth it and I order online instead. You can't really go wrong with Keiran Keddle giving you private classes.

yeah adam from marcs class goes to keddles for privates
hes the guy who recommended them to me. i think hes a blue 3 stripe now and is shit hot.
the bromley class on a friday is the class, its been moved to crystal palace.
heres the link
WWW.UNITEDWRESTLING.ORG

you're one lucky bastard

Where i live need to be flatened before they realise that they need to redevelop the whole area.

grappler1979 said:
yeah adam from marcs class goes to keddles for privates
hes the guy who recommended them to me. i think hes a blue 3 stripe now and is shit hot.
the bromley class on a friday is the class, its been moved to crystal palace.
heres the link
WWW.UNITEDWRESTLING.ORG

Bollocks. It's a bit out of the way now. I only went infrequently but still... bugger. Guess I may have to start using the 358 bus.

Back