look at what she has done to her face ..

I would never watch that movie, but if thats true, those writers should be charged with child endangerment. Not trying to make this political, but its stuff like this that makes me never want to vote democrat ever again. And i voted for 3 democrats ( sadly Biden was one of them.)
Ffs. This is a song from the 90s, that yes, all of us little girls sung and danced to. It’s “life IN plastic, it’s fantastic”, cause yanno, it’s a plastic doll living in a plastic world. Go back to the war room with this shit.

You sure about that? Because it seems like they do. Plastic, identity surgery,you can call it what you want.

The Barbie Girl song didn’t give us complexes leading to plastic surgery. It was more the harsh reality of growing up a girl in the early 2000s, where heroin chic was all the rage and any woman over 100 pounds was ridiculed endlessly for being too fat. It was all over the magazine covers at the grocery store, on Tyra Banks’ modelling show, Britney Spears was ridiculed endlessly for being too fat at the VMAs, and so much more. We lived through an onslaught of media telling us we had to look like a twig, and this applied to your face as well. That sucked in cheeks with high cheekbone look. And now you have girls growing up with Kylie Jenner who popularized lip fillers, instagram models who all look like Kim K/Kylie replicas, and the perfect tiktokers. The insecurity grows because of what we see around us and the pressure that’s applied to us to be that. Some unfortunately fall victim, others don’t. But it’s a sad thing all around. And no, it can’t be blamed on feminism lmao.

Reminds me of the women's royal rumble promo a few years ago, when a load of women faced the camera and told of their intentions.

The only one that looked natural or good was Asuka.

Everyone else was trashed by plastic surgery and heavy makeup...

<{fry}>That’d be her reaction lol
I have 250 of those pics on my phone lol, shes seen the stuff I send to guys on here.
She knows that I am hers and she is mine.

I refuse to not be who I am, and I fully respect her always... she's my angel in this world sir.

I have 250 of those pics on my phone lol, shes seen the stuff I send to guys on here.
She knows that I am hers and she is mine.

I refuse to not be who I am, and I fully respect her always... she's my angel in this world sir.
That’s wonderful.

I would have my head ripped off. She does not trust me lol and for right reason

20 years ago I was not to be trusted, but my wife knows I'm not going anywhere.
We are a team sir.

You should do the things it takes to be trusted lol
That’s wonderful.

I would have my head ripped off. She does not trust me lol and for right reason

Back