Longest Current Win Streak By Division

BJ@LW&WW

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Rules: Draws break win streaks. In the case of a No Contest, the streak continues but that fight does not get counted in the win streak. If the fighter has fights in more than one weight class in that streak, those fights count but I'll try to make note of it. Fighters who have been inactive for more than two years don't count. Win streaks must be current.

Hard to find good win streaks at LHW right now because so many have been broken. Any good tips especially for that division welcome.

Honorable mentions:
Phillip Miller - 16 (Inactive 2003) MW
Mike Martelle - 13 (Inactive 2010) HW
Rickson Gracie - 11 (Inactive 2000) MW
Nathan Gerrard - 11 (Inactive 2009) WW

Some good bouts with these guys have been lined up.

May 17th Bellator 120: Blagoi vs. Volkov and Shlemenko vs. Cheeto
May 24th UFC 173: Daniel Cormier vs. Hendo
May 30th OneFC 16: Askren vs. 11-2 Bakhtiyar Abbasov
May 31st UFN: Sean Strickland vs. 8-0 Luke Bryant and Krysztof Jotko vs. 11-4 Magnus Cedenblad (2x UFC veteran)
June 28th UFN: Myles Jury vs.12-5 5x UFC vet Abel Trujillo and Francisco Trevino vs. 14-1 Joe Ellenberger, brother to Jake.
July 19th UFN: Gunnar Nelson vs. 11-0 Ryan LaFlare
August 23 M4TC 15: Walter Gahadza vs. 8-0 Ryan Scope

Last edited:
Was about to say Bas but he has that draw with Shibuya,

Jason Reinhardt was 18-0 with wins over nobody notable at LW im fairly certain.

Didn't realize it was active winstreaks either, sorry.

Nice ones paul thx. i had no idea palelei was on such a mean streak. I coulda sworn he lost in the UFC but i guess im imagining things

edit: ahh nvm he did lose and made a come back. nice real nice.

Jon Jones is on an 11 fight win streak.

thx. for simplicity sake, I take sherdogs records as being 'official'.

do u have any source for his last fight being at MW?

Jon Jones is on an 11 fight win streak.

god damn i always miss the obvious ones lol

I know you don't have BWs listed but Renan Barao is on a 32 fights streak.

You missed bantamweight and flyweight.

You missed bantamweight and flyweight.

and superflyweight and strawweight as well. but i guess you let the ufc dictate which divisions a person should care about.

At LHW Michal Pasternak is on a 9 fight win streak and Matej Batinic is on an 8 fight winning streak.

Julio Cesar is an example of how many fights these younger/lighter weight class guys could rack up in their career. Even if the guy became a champ and fought twice a year, he could still rack up well over 60 fights.

Very good thread idea. I approve.

At LHW Michal Pasternak is on a 9 fight win streak and Matej Batinic is on an 8 fight winning streak.

Thanks. I'm gonna try to keep the win streaks at 10 or above unless I really run out of fighters to list.

This should be interesting. Both guys seem super technical.

I've never actually seen LaFlare fight yet, but it's hard to imagine a relatively unknown fighter beating Gunny for me. Karate style stand up + a wicked ground game is a deadly combo and the guy is only 25. I think he's maybe got the most potential out of any WW right now other than maybe Rory.

Back