London Terror Attack 03-22-2017

londoners dont give a shit.

qSOfDuL.gif

terror fail.

its funny how everyone seems to be giving a shit apart from actual londoners, who are just going about their business. boring.

So why do Africans still burn people alive in the street with tires full of gasoline?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...taken-thieves-burned-alive-posted-online.html

Why do they still have witch hunts in sub-Saharan Africa?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/02/26/tanzania-witchcraft/23929143/

Tell me why Muslims still stone women to death in front of cheering crowds?
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/islamic-state-stones-five-women-to-death-for-not-wearing-the-veil

Also why do they throw gay people off buildings in the middle east?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-release-sick-video-gay-8607989

Or explain to me why there still cannibalism in Liberia?
https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/the-cannibal-warlords-of-liberia/560a7cac7676b705187e64f7

@Blackened
Uhhh...why would you think any of that leads to the definite conclusion that culture arises from genetics?? The bro-science is too much.

You're an idiot.

Here, I wrote out a problem. Since you want to tell me how science works, how about you solve this problem. It's sophomore level and this type of chemistry is essential to any meaningful genetics understanding.

24pkjdz.jpg

Bonus points if you can tell me the name of the reaction.
So the "scientist" that defends his assertion by claiming it's just "common sense" and "self-evident" is now finding another retarded, unscientific way to defend his assertion...

Learn to provide some basic fucking evidence FFS. The sheer arrogance...

Thoughts: Where are the Islamic communities leaders of Britain, or London in particular, saying in the media "We repudiate this act and those that engage in them! They do not represent Islam and they do not speak for us! We will work with the British government and all of Europe to help root these elements out of our communities as they are a threat to the peace and cooperation we wish to see flourish between us and or non-muslim fellow citizens...

If the perp had been a cop or white, there would be a massive cry to the heavens demanding such but I've yet to see any real representatives of Muslim communities acknowledge these elements coming out of their communities and making assurances that their communities will actively work with authorities see them rooted out so Islamic communities in the EU or in America can help mitigate the idea that all of Islam tacitly supports such actions.

All I read, hear and see are comments about "Stop blaming Islam".

London has a Muslim mayor right? They were kissing a pedos ass on their faces 6 times a day or whatever.

maybe fore ethnic cleansing you uneducated fucking moron. you pathetic dumb pos.

Don't fall for propaganda, man. There was no ethnic cleansing by Serbs. In fact, Serbs are the ones who got cleansed from Croatia and Kosovo, with the help of EU and NATO. According to UN, Serbia is European country with most refugees since ww2, so it's simply illogical to claim that Serbs did the ethnic cleansing.

Don't fall for propaganda, man. There was no ethnic cleansing by Serbs. In fact, Serbs are the ones who got cleansed from Croatia and Kosovo, with the help of EU and NATO. According to UN, Serbia is European country with most refugees since ww2, so it's simply illogical to claim that Serbs did the ethnic cleansing.

lol cut the bs. yes you did, head it from the horses mouth them selves. You fuckers get talkative when drunk. You may push some bs that you didnt to western morons but when among friend's you fuckers are somewhat proud of what you did to the enemy. So are you a Serbski Horvat, same thing right bahahaha.

And i consider kosovo a stolen Serbian land that hopefully you take back, then maybe if you fuckers had more balls you would have held it and not let Islamist scum take it.

lol cut the bs. yes you did, head it from the horses mouth them selves. You fuckers get talkative when drunk. You may push some bs that you didnt to western morons but when among friend's you fuckers are somewhat proud of what you did to the enemy. So are you a Serbski Horvat, same thing right bahahaha.

And i consider kosovo a stolen Serbian land that hopefully you take back, then maybe if you fuckers had more balls you would have held it and not let Islamist scum take it.

Not to go off topic, but check your facts. Before civil war in Croatia, Serbs were around 13% of population, now 4%. Before ww2, Serbs were around 40%. More than 800 000 Serbs were killed in one Croatian death camp only, Jasenovac.

"More balls" when we defended Kosovo? I personally fought in Kosovo. Are you aware that NATO bombed Serbia in biggest air strike campaign in history, aiding jihadists, using depleted uranium? If it was only the muslims, they couldn't do shit. You should really get your facts straight.

Not to go off topic, but check your facts. Before civil war in Croatia, Serbs were around 13% of population, now 4%. Before ww2, Serbs were around 40%. More than 800 000 Serbs were killed in one Croatian death camp only, Jasenovac.

"More balls" when we defended Kosovo? I personally fought in Kosovo. Are you aware that NATO bombed Serbia in biggest air strike campaign in history, aiding jihadists, using depleted uranium? If it was only the muslims, they couldn't do shit. You should really get your facts straight.

Did i deny the Horvats whacking you in some really large numbers ?

You still lost it to Islamists bud nato or not, much do do to your own stupidity in how you handled the break up prior to that. Cut the bs sebski you fools were your own worst enemy in that balkan cluster fuck hell hole. And look where it got you. Where you guys honestly stupid enough to think the Ruskis would actually help you ? You over played your cards and got bombs the fuck out for it.

its funny how everyone seems to be giving a shit apart from actual londoners, who are just going about their business. boring.

I'll tell you who does give a shit smartass

families of the 4 dead and 40 or something run over by a car

those victims weren't afraid either BUT they're still DEAD

so you go on ahead and celebrate that you aren't afraid, people will still die because muslims believe in those words written on paper

Did i deny the Horvats whacking you in some really large numbers ?

You still lost it to Islamists bud nato or not, much do do to your own stupidity in how you handled the break up prior to that. Cut the bs sebski you fools were your own worst enemy in that balkan cluster fuck hell hole. And look where it got you. Where you guys honestly stupid enough to think the Ruskis would actually help you ? You over played your cards and got bombs the fuck out for it.

You're absolutely right about this part. Leftist politicians in Serbia made some grave mistakes during 80s and 90s, the same mistakes western Europe is making now. I said it earlier, it's like a deja vu when I look at Germany, France and other EU countries. Cheers.

Scumbag that carried out the attack was a part of "El mujahid" unit of jihadists in Bosnia during 90s and is well known in Serbia and Bosnia. They were notorious for beheading and crucifying Serbian children, but they were "freedom fighters" back then, when they were killing my people.

Of course, none of western media will expose this.
I have some buddies from Serbia. I've heard some of this shit before.

So the "scientist" that defends his assertion by claiming it's just "common sense" and "self-evident" is now finding another retarded, unscientific way to defend his assertion...

Learn to provide some basic fucking evidence FFS. The sheer arrogance...
You said I didn't have a scientific background, I proved you wrong.

If you had any understanding of science at all it wouldn't be necessary, behaviors arise from chemical processes. It blows me mind that I would even have to explain "hey, you don't get any behavior at all if there aren't genes as there would be no organism". And culture is defined as a set of beliefs, values and traditions... guess what that means? A culmination of behaviors within a group of people! Holy fuck!

I'm sure you understand science better than me though. Tell me more about how genes aren't necessary for culture to arise <45>

Here is a little bit of reading material. Start with the Steven Pinker one.

http://lazypawn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

"Culture arising from genetics" was his original point. He's been mumbling random stuff since then.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/london-terror-attack-03-22-2017.3497565/page-11#post-128500469
Wouldn't let me post links to amazon, so just read these books. Unfortunately, learning takes time and you have a lot of work to do.

The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature- Steven Pinker.

The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution-Cochran

No Two Alike: Human Nature and Human Individuality- Harris

so you go on ahead and celebrate that you aren't afraid, people will still die because muslims believe in those words written on paper

so what. i feel bad for them, but more people died in usa from random shootings on the same day.

36. thats how many your cult of violence claimed.

i dont see you crying for them.

and you dont speak for the families of the dead, all of whom were in london living their free lives and not pussies on the internet trying to play terrorist profiteer, like your kind.

and irish thug can piss off. martin mcguinness killed more people and hell probably get a state funeral.

Back