Lombards next fight ... top ten?

MMAProphet

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone think he should fight again below the top 10 first?
Would like to see him fight a top ten fighter who will throw some leather back at him.
He wants Bisping but thats not going to happen and wouldnt be the best for him.
I like Lombard/Munoz.
Lombard/Sonnen also makes my mouth water but thats normal at the thought of Chael getting punched in the face really hard and i guess he's busy pretending to fight for the lhw title

I def think he should get a top 10 fighter now. There are plenty of possibilities. Stann, Bisping, Vitor, Belcher, Okami, Weidman or Costa if he wins vs Boetsch which is my pick. I like the possibilities.

I'd kind of like to see him fight Cung Le. The Bisping fight would be good too.

The UFC is paying him a lot of money so yes he should be fighting a top ten fighter.

Lombard should fight a top 5 guy to see exactly where he stands in the division.

I'm sad about Palhares, I love that guy :( He came from eating pig swill to the UFC.

Give him Munoz for a step up rankings-wise. Or an injury replacement for another of the current middle-weight match-ups.

Nick Diaz comes to the UFC loses then gets a title shot
Lombard comes in loses the same way as Nick then wins by KO and you ask if he should get a top 10?

Lombard will beat Bisping. Especially if its 5 rounds

Nick Diaz comes to the UFC loses then gets a title shot
Lombard comes in loses the same way as Nick then wins by KO and you ask if he should get a top 10?

Lombard will beat Bisping. Especially if its 5 rounds

it'd be a waste of 4 rounds. :p

He should get Okami if he wins at 155. Might not deserve belcher though. Weidman fight would also be good unless Chris wants to fight sooner.

I think Lombard would beat Bisping in a 3 round fight. Lombard is like Stann but with a ground game.

Back