Lombard vs Woodley

Knockuout1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How do you think Tyrone Woodley feels after watching Hector Lombard vs Burkman?
After watching that boring fight, Woodley would have won against Lombard.

I agree, that match was slow paced. I don't see hector winning a belt or a title shot with that performance. PS nice avi

Both guys gas after the first round and cuddle for the rest of the fight.

Lombard via big spoon.

Lombard looked slower and less explosive last night. He's about to turn 37 so it seems age is catching up with him.

I hope he gets a title shot this year.

I kept saying, Lombard is gonna knock this guy out in .45 seconds, it set the pace for the rest of the fight card. Sure Woodley feels like stupid now.

If they make this fight,please let it be on some facebook prelims of some UFC Night event.
Lombard's fight yesterday literally killed the event from the get go.

Interested if only because they seem to really dislike each other.

If they make this fight,please let it be on some facebook prelims of some UFC Night event.
Lombard's fight yesterday literally killed the event from the get go.

yeah it was all Lombard's fault.. boo freaking hoo

I don't think Woodley has fully regained his confidence since the Marquardt fight. Not sure he ever will either; when he looks in the mirror he doesn't see a man who can defeat 99.9% of humans his size. He see's someone who can be outgunned and if you lack that confidence a guy like Lombard is a very scary for both your career and your health.

Woodley doesn't have the chin that Burkman does. As much as I dislike Lombard, Woodley would have been KOed. Lombard gets too much grief for not finishing Shields and Burkman when in fact they are not easy to finish off. I don't think a fight with Brown would be any different with it ending in the judges hands. Maybe with Lombard losing if it is 5 rounds because of his gas tank.

Last edited:
Back