Lombard volunteers for injury replacement for UFC on FX7

That won't work, Lombard isn't Brazilian. A Brazilian needs to be in every fight in brazil.

I think his main point was that he wants to fight Bisping, not that he wants to be the replacement for a non-injured Belfort, moron reporter.

You guys are right.
I'm brazilian and wouldn't mind watching Lombard vs Bisping instead of Belfort vs Bisping.
But i can't talk for the nation, and don't believe they'll feature a main event without a brazilian here.

He's really desperate for Bisping to 30-27 him, isn't he?

I think his main point was that he wants to fight Bisping, not that he wants to be the replacement for a non-injured Belfort, moron reporter.

and he wrote this too, lol

" Lombard's win over Palhares reversed a lackluster decision loss to Tim Boetsch at UFC 149."

so if you beat a guy, the athletic commission will turn your previous loss into a win apparently

Last edited:
Bisping or Belfort would be very very tough fights for Lombard but I like his attitude Lombard vs bisping or vs Belfort would be great

Someone wanting to fight Bisping is not news anymore, is it? Bisping will 1-2 his face to burger meat like he does everyone

Woohoo,I would love to see Lombard-Bisping.

I hope the Count has been paying his insurance.

Hmm,Lombard can catch Bisping but can he finish him?

they say lightning doesn't strike twice,lol.

"middleweight fight"
"main event"
"Brazil"
"title contender"
"save the card"
I think we all know that Dana will summon Anderson if everything of the above will happen at once.

That won't work, Lombard isn't Brazilian. A Brazilian needs to be in every fight in brazil.

That really isn`t true. If you send any big name to fight here, the crowd will enjoy. I have no idea why Dana does not try to match two foreigners more often. Just bring someone the crowd will recognize.

I remember in the first UFC Rio the first fight was between Jabouin and Loveland. The crowd just picked a side and started rooting for Jabouin, but the fight wasn`t very good.

Just don`t send any blankets, please.

vitor is injured again??

I did not think about it before, but it makes sense. Lombard calls out Bisping right after his fight and now says he`s available for replacement. Maybe there`s some rumor of injury and he`s capitalizing.

That really isn`t true. If you send any big name to fight here, the crowd will enjoy. I have no idea why Dana does not try to match two foreigners more often. Just bring someone the crowd will recognize.

I remember in the first UFC Rio the first fight was between Jabouin and Loveland. The crowd just picked a side and started rooting for Jabouin, but the fight wasn`t very good.

Just don`t send any blankets, please.

If it happens I can't wait for the fake fans to watch GSP "blanket" Anderson for 25min in Brazil.

Willing to take short notice fights will get him in Dana's good graces.

Back