Lombard Bashes Magny In Interview

Magny wrestlefucks Lombard at this point...
No Magny should only wrestle defensively. Lombard will trip/throw (redirect Magny's momentum) and possibly submit him if Magny attempts offensive wrestling. Magny's recipe for success is to stick, move, use his length, and avoid brawling. He takes a decision.

Would be so so boring though
I have been excited by I think one of his fights in the UFC, maybe two. Lombard isn't exactly some exciting fighter. Most of his UFC fights have been pretty boring.

No Magny should only wrestle defensively. Lombard will trip/throw (redirect Magny's momentum) and possibly submit him if Magny attempts offensive wrestling. Magny's recipe for success is to stick, move, use his length, and avoid brawling. He takes a decision.
While I agree with your strategy, when is the last time Hector submitted someone? Just because Maia did it doesn't mean Lombard can.

rooting for lombard actually

maybe only me and that guy with lombard av

While I agree with your strategy, when is the last time Hector submitted someone? Just because Maia did it doesn't mean Lombard can.
I wouldn't play the submission game with an Olympic level judako

Fuck off Lombard

How anybody can stand this guy is beyond me

USADA Lombard is getting decisioned

I wouldn't play the submission game with an Olympic level judako
Agree it would be the path of least resistance, but he shouldn't fear it. But as you pointed out, the size, especially reach, difference are comical.

If you ask me my honest opinion this is a really really difficult fight for Lombard. I feel the UFC is setting him up to drop a lackluster decision and then give the guy his walking papers. He makes a lot of money, is old, and is coming off a ped suspension. He also hasn't proved to be the wrecking machine he was in Bellator.

Lombard... Maybe people don't want to fight you because you just tested positive for steroids and spent a year out of the public eye. That year away makes a huge difference. Pretty sure Lombard is ranked higher than Wonderboy but Rory beating Wonderboy would be bigger for him because of all of Wonderboy's momentum.

I really feel like Lombard shouldn't be calling other people out when it's his fault he hasn't been fighting.

As far as Magny running? He doesn't really do that. Maybe it'll be different in this fight, but he has a pretty aggressive grappling heavy game. Cant grapple too well when you run away.... so I don't expect to see that.

Magny is still developing his fighting style but despite his length and reach he's really much more of a clinch and ground fighter. I don't think he should fight and different than he usually does. Work for the clinch, try to get take downs and work from there. If Lombard takes him down, there's not much to fear. I've been watching Hector for years. All he does on top is lay on opponents. Doesn't gnp much and never submits anyone. Magny won't win off of his back but he doesn't need to be scared of being put there. He engaged Kelvin on the mat who's a much more dangerous grappler and came out on top

Back