Lombard, Anderson Krypton?

Anderson would whip him. Lets see how he does in his next few fights in the ufc.

I think he is the only man to beat anderson. What do you think about this?

No way he's the only man who could. Chael Sonnen could beat him, as could Alan Belcher.

Some men who would almost certainly beat Anderson Silva include: Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida, Alexander Gustafsson, Glover Teixeira, Junior Dos Santos, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Fabricio Werdum, Alistair Overeem, Daniel Cormier etc.

Roy Nelson could probably even beat him.

He's nowhere near being baddest man on the planet. Not even top 10.

Ok, I'll be the nerd to correct him....

Krypton is the planet Superman is from, you're thinking of Kryptonite.

And No.

when he fights a patient striker he goes back to his judo (schlemenko,moussasi),which is impressive,it would be a battle in the grappling department,if anderson can stuff his shot then he is going in with straighter punches with a longer reach and he is taking him out,but then again if lombard gets on top of him,that is a danger for anderson....Still an edge goes to AS 70-30 i think

And lets not forget about Lambards cardio issues and the fact he doesnt really check kicks

Only way to beat Anderson is a big wrestler who's hard to finish (good chin/standup defense and submission defense). Like Jones. But even then, one mistake in the standup Anderson kills him.

No way he's the only man who could. Chael Sonnen could beat him, as could Alan Belcher.

Some men who would almost certainly beat Anderson Silva include: Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida, Alexander Gustafsson, Glover Teixeira, Junior Dos Santos, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Fabricio Werdum, Alistair Overeem, Daniel Cormier etc.

Roy Nelson could probably even beat him.

He's nowhere near being baddest man on the planet. Not even top 10.

#1 P4P Stupidest comment on Sherdog.

Congratulations!

im not even AS fan,but I just dont see how anyone could beat him :S.he is fuck*** ninja.

haha some people on here make me laugh. anderson would get in the cage and light his cigar against lombard. it would b yet another example of anderson silva derailing yet another hype train. hes to quick,clever and accurate to worry about lombard.

The most flat footed fighter in the MW division vs Silva, don't be stupid

He would need to be able to take Silva down from raw power because the minute he tried to throw a strike he would find himself sleeping on the canvas from a counter jab/straight.

Ok, I'll be the nerd to correct him....

Krypton is the planet Superman is from, you're thinking of Kryptonite.

And No.

I'll be the nerd to correct you.
I think TS is saying that Anderson is Superman and Lombard is his home planet.

If anything he is too short for Silva even Bisping said "poison dwarf" or smth. So, definite no.

people forgot that Hendo couldn't put palhares to sleep.

Lombard punching power> Hendo

Back