Lomachenko isn't backing down! posts video that discredits Compubox scoring in Lopez fight

and the classic type of statement:

“This is a fight where Josesito will demonstrate to us... If he can still pour the gravy on his mashed potatoes Or, If he can still pour gravy on his mashed potatoes”

Man this made me cry with laughter.

The thing is he wasn’t always an asshole to everyone unless they were a controversial fighter. I think he barely bugged most fighters,

Dude was an asshole to a lot of fighters.
Worst, to me, was with Vernon Forrest after he beat Mosley the first time.
Vernon, the nicest fkn guy in boxing, just after a life defining win, feeling on top of the world, said.....when asked where he felt he stood in the rankings now......that ppl were calling Mosley the Tiger Woods of boxing (at the time) and he just beat Tiger Woods, so what does that make him ? Meaning he’s the guy who beat the guy so he should be the No.1.

Now you could say any number of things even if you don’t agree but Larry gets up on his hind legs and croaks "yeah, I don’t know about that." dismissively, on national television.
You can just see Vernon's face visibly fall.
Straight dick move.

Or with Bernard Hopkins, after he beat some anonymous mandatory, while he’s holding his daughter in that interview.
Hopkins put him in his place though.

Merchant did that shit to a lot of low ranking / up coming fighters too, only, they couldn’t say shit back because he was who he was.

Leonard Ellerbe should've taken one for the team and smacked Larry Merchant with his moustache during that Victor Ortiz brouhaha.
I hope Floyd made him walk back home from the arena.

The thing is he wasn’t always an asshole to everyone unless they were a controversial fighter. I think he barely bugged most fighters, but when your Floyd and most the time the fans were talking about the next guy he was ducking or avoiding and demanding answers you knew Larry just had to chew on his ass. At least he’d ask things other commentators wouldn’t sometimes.

On another note sometimes he seemed so fucking drunk he could barely look these guys in the eye. If he asked you about fighting a dangerous guy and he felt you went around the question, he’d give you this Jose Cuervo “where the fuck am I” stare and just go “so do you want to fight him or not?” <Lmaoo>

and the classic type of statement:

“This is a fight where Josesito will demonstrate to us... If he can still pour the gravy on his mashed potatoes Or, If he can still pour gravy on his mashed potatoes”

<45>

I would need many hands to count how many times over the years I was trying to focus in the middle of a fight and Larry would say something and 5 seconds later Im like “bro, Wtf!”

"And tonight we'll see if the old man is still the matador, or just a mat (pause) at the door."

lol, whether or not you think Castillo edged that fight, that was the pattern of the fight. Castillo fought in the same general pattern as Lomachenko, albeit to greater success. Lopez's approach was more similar to Mayweather's.

I also agree Maidana lost both fights pretty clear even though he was one of Floyds toughest opponents.
I think you can give Maidana about as much in his first fight with Floyd as you can give Loma in the Lopez fight actually, though obviously for very different reasons

Dude was an asshole to a lot of fighters.
Worst, to me, was with Vernon Forrest after he beat Mosley the first time.
Vernon, the nicest fkn guy in boxing, just after a life defining win, feeling on top of the world, said.....when asked where he felt he stood in the rankings now......that ppl were calling Mosley the Tiger Woods of boxing (at the time) and he just beat Tiger Woods, so what does that make him ? Meaning he’s the guy who beat the guy so he should be the No.1.

Now you could say any number of things even if you don’t agree but Larry gets up on his hind legs and croaks "yeah, I don’t know about that." dismissively, on national television.
You can just see Vernon's face visibly fall.
Straight dick move.

Or with Bernard Hopkins, after he beat some anonymous mandatory, while he’s holding his daughter in that interview.
Hopkins put him in his place though.

Merchant did that shit to a lot of low ranking / up coming fighters too, only, they couldn’t say shit back because he was who he was.

Leonard Ellerbe should've taken one for the team and smacked Larry Merchant with his moustache during that Victor Ortiz brouhaha.
I hope Floyd made him walk back home from the arena.

haha that’s actually some funny shit, that is fucked up though dude was so fucking random and out of it. I wonder what Mike would have said to him to check him lol.

Is that where were hating on all the Eastern Europeans this week? I went to the rec but no one was there.

I brought baked beans.
I thought I was supposed to bring the baked beans and you were on potato salad this week? @borntoloseNOT those homemade chocolate chip cookies you had last month were great. That line you had about Moldovans and their lack of head movement had me rolling.

And don't even get me started about my crack about the Poles, it was severely underappreciated tbh. I thought I should've gotten a standing ovation for that but I guess you fellow Yanks aren't worldly enough to get the nuance of the Polish and their lack of feinting.

Mac and cheese homemade coming next week fellas it's gonna be wild. These Romanians are already grinding my gears I got some good material on those mf'ers and their sloppy body work. Like Bute had to go to Canada to learn that shit, come on Transylvanians, jeez.

Not gonna lie I was just gonna bring bush's in a container and try to pass it off as my home recipe.

just brown some hamburger low and slow. And add water. Break that up really fine. You need to season your meat. . And put some brown sugar and add whatever heat you like.
Add some onion and a little green pepper.

I gahrontee people will love that and wondered how you made it.

“Caount me ien, I breeng Ukranian Varenikis”
View attachment 827825
View attachment 827826

That looks fantastic. It reminds me of pierogis.

im polish and an idiot. so I make many pierogis but I have my 8 or so staples and generally don’t venture too far off from those as they are perfect and never get old.
but I I make a sweet version. Brown sugar an obscure cheese thats kind of like dry version of cottage cheese in texture but much better. And this and that. and that’s my desert in traditional pierogi form.
ive never had less than 50 in my freezer for a couple decades. and it’s a staple of life for my family. But mostly me and my oldest boy.
But what is in that you posted?
Derailing thread but ahhh.

That looks fantastic. It reminds me of pierogis.

im polish and an idiot. so I make many pierogis but I have my 8 or so staples and generally don’t venture too far off from those as they are perfect and never get old.
but I I make a sweet version. Brown sugar an obscure cheese thats kind of like dry version of cottage cheese in texture but much better. And this and that. and that’s my desert in traditional pierogi form.
ive never had less than 50 in my freezer for a couple decades. and it’s a staple of life for my family. But mostly me and my oldest boy.
But what is in that you posted?
Derailing thread but ahhh.

Pedaheh. The exact same thing as pierogies, essentially.

Back