LOL? Sherdog Gave RND 2 to Jones WTF

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
LOL? https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-247-Jones-vs-Reyes-PlaybyPlay-Results-Round-Scoring-169847

Is this a typo? Jon almost got Ko'ed in the 2nd.....he also got out landed 21-27.... what the fuck?

Reyes won the first 3 rounds pretty clearly.... Jon got the last 2 again pretty clearly....

Biggest Robbery in a while....I dont get how Jon walking forward is winning him rounds lmao... He got destroyed the first 3 rounds....anyone arguing this is just fucking biased holy shit...

When did Jon Joness get ko in the first 2nd round, how did it go to the decision. lol

Even sadder than Sherdog giving him RD 2 is an actual judge giving him four rounds.

I dont understand how a guy can dominate someone so much and still not get the credit for it lmao.... First 3 rounds are so clear.... i dont know how much more a 10-9 round can get....at this point you gotta start questioning whats going on here with the company and the judging because this is unreal....

Jones isn't losing a dec. He's too good of a point fighter.

His only loss will be a KO against Stipe or Ngannou if he moves up.

Saying he almost got KO’d is a bit of an overstatement

Jon Jones pressured the entire fight

is octagon control still a thing? He controlled the pace the entire fight

Nobody got almost KO'd in that fight.

Tristen Critchfield is clearly a dummy.

I don't think Jones was rocked in the second. It was a very close round and the fight depended on it. Watching live I couldn't decide who won the second round.

When did Jon Joness get ko in the first 2nd round, how did it go to the decision. lol
"Jon almost got Ko'ed in the 2nd.....he also got out landed 21-27.... what the fuck?"

i said ALMOST, he was getting chased around the cage eating strikes.... He got outstruck 21-27.....I dont know what the fuck else you gotta do to win a round without a finish anymore.....its as clear of a 10-9 as you can get in this sport without knocking someone down....

Who the fuck cares that he lost the last 2 rounds... thats why he spent all his energy to win the first 3....Jon literally did NOTHING the first 3 rounds.....like literally nothing....What the fuck did he do to win 3 rounds when his entire offense came in rounds 4 and 5.....Shit hurts my brain just trying to explain this

so now sherdog is part of the UFC shill?

That was a close round, and could have gone either way, but I had Reyes winning that round

People always overreact when someone does well against Jones. Was a close decision, could have went either way imo. Far from a robbery.

Rogan and Cruz tearing apart judging right now.

[QUOTE="SpedDaddyV, post: 158620385, member: 507601"
Jon Jones pressured the entire fight

is octagon control still a thing? He controlled the pace the entire fight[/QUOTE]
It is but its only taken into account when there is no striking or grappling advantage, in this case there was Reyes was teeing off of Jones in the 2nd round.

Jones did well in the last 2 rounds, and is a beast for dealing with the damage. But he did deal with damage and Dominick won that, as much as I dislike the smelly breathed fuck.

3-2 Reyes
In accordance the the 10 point system Reyes wins.

If it was Pride then sure overall b/c of the strong last 2 rounds JJ

Rematch needed.

I don't think Jones was rocked in the second. It was a very close round and the fight depended on it. Watching live I couldn't decide who won the second round.
What made that round a close round i dont understand... Jones got outlanded 21-27 in that round while getting chased and pressed against the cage eating shots.....I dont understand how you can get outstruck, chased around the cage, and just because you arent KO'ed its a "close round"..... What did Jon do to win that round? What stood out to you, shit makes 0 sense....its like "OHHH 1 KNEE TAP, WOWO JONES YOU ATE 10 SHOTS STRAIGHT BUT U WIN THE ROUND CUZ OF A KNEE TAP".... thats honestly how i feel like some of you are scoring these fights

I think moving forward gets you extra points like winning 4th and 5th does. Its not rocket science to make this scoring standardized and adding these additional scoring parameters into a form of document that they use to score EVERYONE. That way it will be alot more quantitative.

That felt like a Jones round to me at the end. I was surprised the striking stats were 27-21 Reyes.

Honostly I think people were rooting hard for Jones to lose. (As was I). But honostly these rounds were so close Id need to rewatch it. Round 3 in particular Jones pressure was really slowing Reyes up and tiring him. Thats octagon control at its finest. Too fight to score.

That felt like a Jones round to me at the end. I was surprised the striking stats were 27-21 Reyes.

I think moving forward gets you extra points like winning 4th and 5th does. Its not rocket science to make this scoring standardized and adding these additional scoring parameters into a form of document that they use to score EVERYONE. That way it will be alot more quantitative.
People always overreact when someone does well against Jones. Was a close decision, could have went either way imo. Far from a robbery.

5Mr9.gif

Well they gave Jones moving forward I guess.

Honostly I think people were rooting hard for Jones to lose. (As was I). But honostly these rounds were so close Id need to rewatch it. Round 3 in particular Jones pressure was really slowing Reyes up and tiring him. Thats octagon control at its finest. Too fight to score.
If you think round 2 was remotely close then you need to check your eyes like that 1 judge that gave Jones 4 rounds...its that absurd

Back