LOL Platinum did the Nick Diaz lay down to clown Jouban

Its ok, let the tears flow out. You don't have to hide anymore

Platinum was never any good

Can people shut the fuck up about perry now. He was never as good as you goofs make made him out to be. And he probably won't be anything more than a mid tier ko fighter

Who's the idiot judge that gave Perry a round?

You'll be able to see Perry fighting under bridges in Bum Fights soon enough

30-27 Jouban all day. Perry didn't even come close to winning a round. Most over-rated one trick pony i have seen in years.

30-27 Jouban all day. Perry didn't even come close to winning a round. Most over-rated one trick pony I have seen in years.
Well JoBo is a real talent tho. Perry was never gonna be top 5, & tho he is young, we see that he crumbled when he couldn't get his game on, could not adapt and then mentally broke. That stalking style only works until you run into a competent counter fighter

When tearing these Perry clowns apart be sure to remember that the majority of them are trolls, a lot of the Perry hype was based on a joke.

I saw him lay down for a bit after jouban punched him in the face

Well JoBo is a real talent tho. Perry was never gonna be top 5, & tho he is young, we see that he crumbled when he couldn't get his game on, could not adapt and then mentally broke. That stalking style only works until you run into a competent counter fighter

Unless you're Hollywood Dan that is.

When tearing these Perry clowns apart be sure to remember that the majority of them are trolls, a lot of the Perry hype was based on a joke.
WME-IMG online marketing department believed it

Back