Lol never forget that Khabib dropped McGregor

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<{anton}><36>

Conor fans are on suicide watch after this fight.

Dude got embarrassed in all aspects of mma

Agreed. Him getting ground and pounded and submitted aren't surprising; those are what you can expect.
But getting dropped for the first time ever in his MMA career, esp by a one-dimensional wrestler like Khabib, embarrasses his image a ton.

I was expecting Khabib to mirk him but by lay and smother not striking. I thought I was dreaming seeing Khabib best McStooge on the feet, rocking him left and right. Couldn't have been a better fight for Khabib

They said they would still be around

COnor disgusted them. he tapped to a face hold, compelte pussy bitchmove.

Yeah that was solid

This was a great showing for khabib

was an explosive right hand

Not only that, Khabib was snapping him with some stiff jabs in the later rounds.

Joe Rogan's commentary was so biased, Conor didn't do anything at all to Khabib on the feet, honestly Michael Johnson and Edson Barbosa did better on the feet than Conor. Khabib nearly put him on his ass.

I thought Khabib would land that wild ass Eagle Punch with his left, never expected his right to rock Conor. Think Ferg and Conor should fight next.

Where is ProLogic to break it down for us?

It wasn't a knockdown. He just got wobbled and the same happened in the Diaz 2 fight.

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

If your ass does not touch the canvas its not a KD im sorry you terrorist nuthuggers but nope.
Terrorist nughuggers? Reported. And I don't do that much.

It wasn't a knockdown. He just got wobbled and the same happened in the Diaz 2 fight.

If your ass does not touch the canvas its not a KD im sorry you terrorist nuthuggers but nope.
Your boy got SMESHED everywhere hahah

Conor lost the fight before entering the cage.... little bitch monkey's tactics failed him against Kabib and Floyd ...

rofl at the idiots who thought he would beat Floyd and Kabib

Khabib's underrated russian boxing exposed Conor.

In that fight, Khabib landed the best shots lol

it's definitely a knockdown when your hand touches the ground.

So what, Khabib's a better striker than Mayweather now? It was one punch and Conor won the next round standing up while walking Khabib down the whole time.

Back