LoL, KZ strikes again...

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
KZ's trolls are epic...

84263117_657144735040519_1840408899602885624_n.jpg

13,427 likes
koreanzombiemma Don't run away.‍♂️♀️ #iloveyou#anywhere #kz #champion #2020 @seepp4545
View all 212 comments
shin.daddy ㅎㅎㅎ 대박~
randi_mc3
7 HOURS AGO

How is this trolling when Max vs Alex II is already a done deal

Not even funny either and I'm a KZ fan

KZ vs Yair II for next shot imo but I wish KZ was fighting Zabit instead of Ortega

"Love you like a Zombie loves brains." -KZ

Ahhh how sweet. Lol. Brilliant.

KZ vs Yair II for next shot imo but I wish KZ was fighting Zabit instead of Ortega
Dana announced he wants it, but I dont think it's official yet.

KZ wants this fight bad, and I think he's trollin to create some drama and skip ahead of Max...

KZ vs anyone is fire atm

Would love to see KZ vs Ortega first though... then TS against volk.

Apparently, Cejudo said he wants Volk as well, which is str8 up disrespectful to KZ now that they both train with the same camp... Smh.

KZ Vs Yair II is the fight to make, that L is a bit of a cloud over him at the moment.

That was a flukey outcome, plus Yair got thrashed by the same guy that KZ just annihilated in less than a round.

It was a flukey outcome, but it's still an L on his record, which he should avenge if Volk is fighting Max again.

It was a flukey outcome, but it's still an L on his record, which he should avenge if Volk is fighting Max again.
He's beaten the highest ranked fighters, ranked 4 and 5 in less than 1 round combined, one of those was a guy that thrashed Yair and exposed him. KZ is well rounded and extremely dangerous in any area of the fight, he would be an exciting challenger for Volk.

Max vs KZ. n Zabit or Ortega vs Volk

Max v LZ would be a epic just bleed stand up war.

Holloway getting an immediate rematch is so silly. He was soundly beat for 25 minutes. Why do we need to see an immediate rematch?

How is it a done deal? Did they announce the fight or are you just making shit up.

Back