lol even Yoel Romero is calling out Conor McGregor

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
That was pretty random.

How does a fight between soldier of gay Jesus and the god Conor go down?

"I don't talk as much as Conor but in the ring I'm a lot more dangerous than Conor McGregor."

Last edited:
Calls out Gay USA, calls out McGregor, pisses hot at 40 looking like Ronnie Coleman, lobs weak excuse. What's unlikable about the guy?

That's not calling out. That's mentioning a more famous name to make yourself appear more relevant.

Conor was doing the same when mentioning FM.

I support Yoel no matter what he does. his terrible english and greek god body has my full support. war tha soldier of GOD

First UFC death right there.

That's not calling out. That's mentioning a more famous name to make yourself appear more relevant.

Conor was doing the same when mentioning FM.

Yeah, I totally meant he called out a guy 30 pounds lighter to a fight in the UFC while he was suspended for PEDs...

Conor already said he would gladly lose to Mayweather in a boxing match for $100 million.

Another bum life would be changed. But lol at a MW calling out Conor.

That was pretty random.

How does a fight between soldier of gay Jesus and the god Conor go down?

I don't feel like watching it so maybe I'm wrong here but that sounds like a comparison not a call out

Would watching the video reveal a call out or is it just him saying he prefers fighting to promoting, like the quote suggests?

Yoel carrying as much muscle as Wonderboy could meet him at LW...or at least at WW.

Even Gay Jesus likes red panty night

Yeah, I totally meant he called out a guy 30 pounds lighter to a fight in the UFC while he was suspended for PEDs...
Werdum has been calling out Conor and he's 60-80lbs bigger

Conor already said he would gladly lose to Mayweather in a boxing match for $100 million.
Mayweather paid Pac Man 40 mil. What in the world makes you think he'd pay Conor more? Believe it or not Conor isn't half the draw Pac Man was.

Conor is a big draw in America, Ireland (I'm not even going to say the UK), and Brazil (because he's hated and been fighting Brazilians lately).

Pac Man was a world draw from London, to Los Angeles, to Beijing to Tehran.

Werdum has been calling out Conor and he's 60-80lbs bigger

Mayweather paid Pac Man 40 mil. What in the world makes you think he'd pay Conor more? Believe it or not Conor isn't half the draw Pac Man was.

I'm just saying repeating what Conor said.

It's no secret he says a lot of dumb stuff like Chael.

Back