• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LOL Dana still hates GSP

Jones currently makes money for the UFC. Gsp doesn't. Dana is a promoter. What is so hard for you to understand?

This. How much praise do you think Dana will give Jones 6 years after his retirement? Whoever is the P4P best at that time will be better than everyone before him.

Lmao this guy trying to selling us Bisping like he's some all time great.

<{outtahere}>

Considering GSP put GOD knows how many millions into his pocket and helped build the UFC brand from out of the dark ages, Dana has zero reason to hate the man.. I doubt he gives GSP much thought TBH.. Dana only focuses on the current fighters..

In the 288 post presser he talked about how great Jones is, saying "Who other than Jon Jones has taken 3 years off and looked as incredible as he did, going in there finishing a guy in a division he has never fought before as easily as he did."

The reporter says "Maybe GSP but he had a tough time with Bisping", to which Dana replies: "I don't know know if anybody has ever done it like Jon Jones" - absolutely no-selling GSP. It's almost hilarious at this point.

Of course Jones made it look easier than GSP but

- GSP had been gone for 4 years, Jones had been gone for 3 years
- GSP was 37, Jones was 35
- Bisping had a lot of experience and is very well rounded with excellent tdd, Gane is hilariously one-dimensional with not one day of wrestling, grappling or jiu jitsu experience

Not saying Jones didn't look good. But absolutely no-selling GSP is ridiculous.

At 37:25

Dana's just been outed as an 'anti-alien believer'. I don't mind if GSP believes in aliens but Dana won't let it go. He's stubborn.

Meh, Dana........... the man hands out belts - nowhere near close to truly understanding what goes into getting one.

Dana's like the majority of us here -
talks about and watches a lot of MMA, but the man has NEVER fought a professional fight in his life
(although........ he does allegedly juice like some pro fighters).

GSP is on the 2nd level of MMA greatness. He shouldn’t be grouped with Jon Jones, sorry. Nobody is on the Jon Jones level.

LMAO!!!

No. It doesn’t work that way Sport. Jones is a PED cheat that also uses sleazy tactics inside the cage. The word “Great” and him shouldn’t be used in the sentence.

GSP >>>> Jones

- Bisping had a lot of experience and is very well rounded with excellent tdd

- You're exaggerating GSP's age. He was 36, not 37.

- Bisping (38) was older than GSP.

- Bisping had one eye.

- In Bisping's last fight before GSP, he got brutalized by 46 year old Dan Henderson who was ranked #14 at middleweight. Henderson dropped Bisping in Rounds 1, 2, and 5. But the fight was in Manchester, so Bisping was gifted a hometown decision.

- Bisping spent the next year ducking the top 5 middleweights: Whittaker, Romero, Jacare, Mousasi, etc.

- After the GSP fight, Bisping was brutally retired by the much smaller Gastelum.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

hendo-power-hand-shot-comp.gif

i

TI8wKZmNkVADGmuViSm23rDiz4AErcQ7uS_Csfx29W0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Bones is fat
GSP still TST

*Dana Black sent GSP to his dark place

- Bisping had a lot of experience and is very well rounded with excellent tdd, Gane is hilariously one-dimensional with not one day of wrestling, grappling or jiu jitsu experience

So here are the real facts :

- You're wrong about GSP's age and Bisping was 38 years old = 2 years younger than Bisping

- Jon Jones was 35 years old and Gane was 32 years old = 3 years older than Gane

- Gane was healthy while Bisping had eye issues.

- GSP has been brutalized by a former LW that was much older than him : he beat GSP in his absolute physical prime.

Last edited:
This part is irrelevant.
Which part the character commentary? If that fair enough, but the drug shit is highly relevant. I'm not rating the man on his character, that was just an aside. No drug cheat should be considered the greatest of all time. Sorry Mark Kerr, TrTor(who I am a big fan of), or Johny Boy. If he wasn't using and DC was, so a complete reversal of PEDs who wins that first fight? I thought DC won anyway

In the 288 post presser he talked about how great Jones is, saying "Who other than Jon Jones has taken 3 years off and looked as incredible as he did, going in there finishing a guy in a division he has never fought before as easily as he did."

The reporter says "Maybe GSP but he had a tough time with Bisping", to which Dana replies: "I don't know know if anybody has ever done it like Jon Jones" - absolutely no-selling GSP. It's almost hilarious at this point.

Not saying Jones didn't look good. But absolutely no-selling GSP is ridiculous.

At 37:25

Lotta people still hate on ol George because of his style and lack of finishes.

Can’t change that he’s one of the greats and the welterweight GOAT.

didn't sound like a snub to me. he just i don't think anyone has done it like Jones. and he's RIGHT. who has gone up a weight class after 3 yrs and completely manhandle his opponent for a title in 2 mins? i don't even think Jon got hit. it was an insane performance by Jon and a pathetic one from Gane.

Back