LOL Dana fact-checking Oscar

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Has anyone publicly ever fact-checked Dana?

Women will never fight in the UFC.

Neck and neck with Soccer.

Stitch was never my friend.

Never go against Dana
Never go against Trump
Undefeated Dons

Has anyone publicly ever fact-checked Dana?

Women will never fight in the UFC.

Neck and neck with Soccer.

Stitch was never my friend.

lol this has to be the 4th thread based on this vid. Not hating, I'm guilty of posting the 3rd. I like how each thread focuses on a different part of the vid though.

I think Dana lives for these kinds of things nowadays.. cos it aint for fighting.

Holy shit Dana was giving Chuck 400k a year to do his easy ass job and he still blew that money so he needed to climb back in the cage at 50. Something tells me Chuck is not an astute businessman...

Holy shit Dana was giving Chuck 400k a year to do his easy ass job and he still blew that money so he needed to climb back in the cage at 50. Something tells me Chuck is not an astute businessman...

You'll enjoy this fun fact: his degree is in business/accounting.

You'll enjoy this fun fact: his degree is in business/accounting.

Lol, 2.7 million average payday in his last three fights and 400k a year for six years and the dude is still broke... That's some serious cocaine habit he has going there.

Neck and neck with soccer confirmed. This is a recent statue unveiling of aung la n sang in Myanmar. Fucking sea of people from 3:00 - 3:15.

I get that they love the guy, but if a soccer player born in Myanmar ever made Manchester United, they'd build that guy a palace.

Dana can barely blatantly read a written statement without getting all emotional.

Well at least he tried.

Fuck DLH.

Bernard Hopkins in this bitch.

He's told more lies than both clintons and trump combined. He would be best off letting this go.

Never go against Dana
Never go against Trump
Undefeated Dons
Fuuckkk you and fuccckk nazi trump.

Oh and if baldy wants to talk tough Oscar called him out to a sparring session so let’s see if fat pedophile boy has real balls.

Oscar sleeps the fat slob

Fuuckkk you and fuccckk nazi trump.

Oh and if baldy wants to talk tough Oscar called him out to a sparring session so let’s see if fat pedophile boy has real balls.

Oscar sleeps the fat slob
You're an idiot just like Oscar. You know Dana is not a fighter, right? Oscar was an established professional fighter, why even call Dana out to a fight unless you're such a weak bitch that you can't handle being fact checked

Back