lol Conor Impressed... But Failed In The End

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
From a fan of both Aldo and Conor, Conor really failed with that intimidation move. He tried to get inside Aldo's head and failed and in doing so put Aldo in his head. Aldo can now say you ran up to me, I laughed... you grabbed the security guards hand to hold you back from a 10 year old girl.

From a fan of both Aldo and Conor, Conor really failed with that intimidation move. He tried to get inside Aldo's head and failed and in doing so put Aldo in his head. Aldo can now say you ran up to me, I laughed... you grabbed the security guards hand to hold you back from a 10 year old girl.

Only a child would think that way.

Aldo made Mcgregor look silly with that cute smile hahaha

B7sDunLIQAArUJz.jpg

he just did that to build hype im sure he wasn't expecting Aldo to be intimated or anything. You're just trying to find whatever you can to hate on him still.

lol that was priceless. conor was so frustrated by aldo reaction !

he just did that to build hype im sure he wasn't expecting Aldo to be intimated or anything. You're just trying to find whatever you can to hate on him still.

You forgot the part when I said i'm a fan... umm no he ran up to him with intentions to intimidate, listen to his interviews he tries to get inside their heads... he tried to get in Aldo's head and failed.

You forgot the part when I said i'm a fan... umm no he ran up to him with intentions to intimidate, listen to his interviews he tries to get inside their heads... he tried to get in Aldo's head and failed.

pretty sure he did it to hype the fight

I'm pretty sure he just did it because it was awesome and will look great in the promo video for the Aldo/McGregor title fight.

Its a fight hyper dude knows how to sell em.

Hype, maybe a bit of intimidation, a lot of adrenaline...

Connor made his point he's not afraid of Aldo, and Aldo returned the favour. Nobody won or lost that, it was just awesome from both fighters.

It's literally all just for show..

pretty sure he did it to hype the fight

Yeah i get that but they are still fighting, running up to someone like a mad man then stopping takes away the point of running up to them like a mad man and makes you look silly.

I thought it was pretty cool. Although he looked silly, he hyped up the fight more. I think he needs to do this because honestly he's not the number 1 contender in anyone's mind. Sure he's a contender, but he hasn't deserved the top spot, so he needs to justify things a bit more by causing all the drama.

this is embarrassing, it's like the fucking WWE.

exactly. the ufc continues its slow slide down the tubes.

either they encouraged conor to do it which is pure WWE silliness, or they didn't which makes mcgregor the most classless prick to ever blight the ufc. it was just embarrassing to watch.

Lol, it was just a bit of theatre.

It was an epic moment, the reaction of Aldo make it even better.
Mcgregor is like the crazy motherfucker that wants to kill the cocky villain of
Aldo that apparently don't give a fuck.

exactly. the ufc continues its slow slide down the tubes.

either they encouraged conor to do it which is pure WWE silliness, or they didn't which makes mcgregor the most classless prick to ever blight the ufc. it was just embarrassing to watch.

You should be watching golf or some boring shit like that.

He was just doing the job Aldo hasn't done as champion

Back