Lol badass quote from Cody Garbrandt

I feel bad for Dom
He wants a rival so badly. He knows it wasn't Uriah, though he stoked that. He hoped Cody would be better on the mic, you can tell he's actually frustrated that he isn't. He knows TJ might rival his skills, but no in promotion

Dude just wants his conor mcgregor

I feel bad for Dom
He wants a rival so badly. He knows it wasn't Uriah, though he stoked that. He hoped Cody would be better on the mic, you can tell he's actually frustrated that he isn't. He knows TJ might rival his skills, but no in promotion

Dude just wants his conor mcgregor
Urijah Faber was Dom's big rival

that was some pre-written scripted shit, Cody has trouble when he needs to improvise and go off the cuff

That is some douche chills type shit.

Just another alpha fail, we already know how this is going to end

that was some pre-written scripted shit, Cody has trouble when he needs to improvise and go off the cuff

True, but two or three more of those and Dom wasn't going to still want to fight him.

That was some cringey shit.
I loved that argument.. completely legit. Unlike some other fake arguments or hate at weigh ins. These two don't like each other and it isn't forced. Opposite of cringey.

I liked when Dom said he bought a house off of beating his teammates. He seemed to bother Cody with the concussion thing too.

What you talking about?

What YOU talking about?

Dom has had years of.going back and forth with Faber to prep for this. Poor Cody is just getting into mma.

I think it's gonna be a great fight.

What a boring ass rivalry then.

Actually the 2nd fight was awesome leading to a 3rd fight where the torch was passed. But the shit talking leading up to the 2nd and 3rd fights was hilarious

Actually the 2nd fight was awesome leading to a 3rd fight where the torch was passed. But the shit talking leading up to the 2nd and 3rd fights was hilarious
didn't like the second fight tbh, but fair enough
I still think he's searching for a rivarly now that the stage is brighter

didn't like the second fight tbh, but fair enough
I still think he's searching for a rivarly now that the stage is brighter

For sure.

He needs it. Hell all the fighters do.

I wish TJ was better on the mic because I thought TJ won the 1st fight and favor him in a 2nd.

Back