lol at the camera creeping up on roxy

man meets tate

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
as she was crying

once she sees the creepy cameraman she was like wtf is wrong with you

Watch out she might unleash a happy combo on you cameraman. :icon_chee

Sounds like they were doing their job.

I felt bad for her. She probably doesn't have many years left in this sport.

She is on a losing streak, and she just watched her chance of realizing her dream go up in smoke. To a fighter who hasn't put in near the time to this goal as she did.

Then, she puts on her best smile for the camera and tries to do what she can to pretend she is OK. Even congratulates her opponent and is very complimentary. Then, when she tries to take a moment to herself and let it all out, a camera man creeps up on her.

Yes. It was sad. I think she'll be successful in whatever she does after MMA, though.

Not blaming the camera guy whatsoever, just doing his job obviously.. but how could you not feel like a dick for doing that?? It was pretty sad to watch.

...Roxanne is awesome though. I love her attitude.

I lol'd at her facial expression when she saw the camera. That's the exact look a girl gives you when you walk in on her doing something grotty like waxing her armpits.

I know its the cameraman's job but that still made me feel bad for Roxy

Let me bathe in your tears! Fresh salty tears!

"It's just his job"

Yep, that's a great excuse. If my boss asks me to do something that is part of my job, but goes against my integrity, I just shrug and say "Hey, it's my job."

Even for reality TV, that was just low. We don't need to see her crying. We know most fighters cry after they lose. It wasn't even mildly entertaining.

That's what happens when you're on T.V..

Roxxy agreed to be film when she joined the show.

She got filmed. If you wanna cry about it please have the decency to go cry where we won't see you like Roxxy did.
I won't deny that, and I don't blame the camera man for just doing his job.

But honestly, you didn't feel a little bit bad for her?

I'm not trying to white knight, I would have felt bad if it was anybody who was specifically crouched behind a wall trying to get a moments piece.

That's what everybody signed up for. You have no privacy on the show. I thought it was a nice moment for viewers to see, to remind everybody how important this opportunity is to these fighters. It's not just a tournament, this is their lives. And crying is obviously nothing to be ashamed of. It's just straight up REALITY TV.

When you sign on to this show I'm sure it states clearly you will be filmed at any random moment so it's not the camera guys fault by any stretch, he IS just doing his job. It's not like he enjoyed filming someones misery...unless he's a little nuts.

Anyway, felt really bad for Roxy.

It would have been cooler is she sliced the camera and camera man in half with a katana.

Edit that shit Fox sports 1.

Not blaming the camera guy whatsoever, just doing his job obviously.. but how could you not feel like a dick for doing that?? It was pretty sad to watch.

...Roxanne is awesome though. I love her attitude.

yeah its reality tv and all but mannnn only a dick of dicks cant respect her moment there

Back