Lol at Jeremy "who da fook is that guy" Stevens trying out new nickname "Sicario"

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
Just saw this uncle Shale's podcast. Apparently he is babbling all the time about his Mexican warrior spirit and what not and is Dana White's "Sicario".

<FookIsThatGuy>
{<jordan}

Last edited by a moderator:
lol
if i wasnt yellow carded, id have liked your post.

Ouch. Talk about a late career identity crisis. I mean he's only 33, but he's got a lot of Octagon miles on him.

Jeremé Estebans

Jeremé Estebans
Jeremy Estephens***
Just saw this uncle Shale's podcast. Apparently he is babbling all the time about his Mexican warrior spirit and what not and is Dana White's "Sicario".

WTF is going on with these Murrca-born, piggy faced, blue eyed, Anglo-Saxon named, English-speaking unilingual Northern Euro mutts, posing as Mexicans?

Did he just decide to be Mexican because he likes Taco Bell or something?

<FookIsThatGuy>
{<jordan}
I think his momma is Mexican or something like that, so he probably decided to identify with that culture. Its kind of like all those white kids that claim to be Irish, only less pathetic cause Jeremy actually lives a few miles from Mexico, and is living the Mexican culture right now.

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe there's some mexican in there? Anyways, I laughed at your post. I kinda like the nickname Jeremy "Whiff" Stevens a little better though.

Americans should be proud of being American. Not proud that your grandparents or great grandparents were from somewhere.

WTF is going on with these Murrca-born, piggy faced, blue eyed, Anglo-Saxon named, English-speaking unilingual Northern Euro mutts, posing as Mexicans?

Did he just decide to be Mexican because he likes Taco Bell or something?

<FookIsThatGuy>
{<jordan}

It used to be that you had to earn and/or be given a nickname.

And Sicario... lol the guy is barely a .500 fighter

giphy.gif

Sicario...

It used to be that you had to earn and/or be given a nickname.

And Sicario... lol the guy is barely a .500 fighter

I know. I’d accept even a half demeaning nickname before I attempted to make my own

Damn, Jeremy got you beta cucks triggered big time.

Rent free.

Jeremy Estephens***

I think his momma is Mexican or something like that, so he probably decide to identify with that culture. Its kind of like all those white kids that claim to be Irish, only less pathetic cause Jeremy actually lives a few miles from Mexico, and is living the Mexican culture right now.
His wife s Mexican as well I believe.

Back