lol at everyone who was nuthugging Dominicks trash talking/mind games

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That stuff didn't mean jack shit. Cody schooled him good, all the talk meant nothing and Shertards just go on and on about it.

Trash talk is fun and all but seriously STFU about it drastically changing the fight. When the cage door closes it really doesn't matter who won the trash talk.

i mean they werent wrong don triggered the absolute fuck out of cody in those media exchanges people just overestimated how much it would affect him come fight night

Cruz was a beta in that cage all bark no bite

i mean they werent wrong don triggered the absolute fuck out of cody in those media exchanges people just overestimated how much it would affect him come fight night
yeah he ate every single word didn't he
cody toyed with him like he was anderson silva or something

lol @ fools that thought cruz trashtalk was ''good'' hes an annoying twerp

That stuff didn't mean jack shit. Cody schooled him good, all the talk meant nothing and Shertards just go on and on about it.

Trash talk is fun and all but seriously STFU about it drastically changing the fight. When the cage door closes it really doesn't matter who won the trash talk.
This. Cruz trash talk was terrible

Bunch of 30+ year old manchildren making fun of Garbrandt mostly...

Eat shit haters..

Garbrandt styled on him.

He looked like an old fighter out there . Cody is the new lion.

Cruz is and has always been boring and lame. Some people think he is good on the mic, but those people would prob not be fun to hang out with.

I think Cruz was shocked it didn't work.

Agreed. He was getting pissed and it showed. Didn't think Cody would be a hot head outside the cage but composed inside of it. Honestly saw a new fighter tonight.

I think Cruz was shocked it didn't work.

Cruz was shocked a new fighter didn't fall prey to his jump around like a bunny tactic and just waited till the dumbass jumping left Cruz exposed like a turtle. Not to mention everything dom did actually try to throw Cody dodged it while dancin with his hands down.

Zero fight has been won at the weigh ins or in interviews

Cruz nuthugger popping in here,

He got absolutely destroyed. Cody was beating Dom while he was implementing his normal game plan and he wasn't able to adapt.

Somewhat ironically, seemed like Cody was in Dom's head.

Jump ship now..You're right though ts.. Didn't matter towards the actual fight.

But let's not pretend Garbrandt doesn't act like an moronic douche, moronic douche champion now yes. But moronic douche.

Cruz is still awesome.

Thank you. Shertards were jacking off to Dom's typical know it all trash talk like he invented the wheel.

Guess what Dom, we can also say verbatim what you're about to say. It's the same old try hard trash talk that you always go with, trying to sound smarter than you are.

Jump ship now..You're right though ts.. Didn't matter towards the actual fight.

But let's not pretend Garbrandt doesn't act like an moronic douche, moronic douche champion now yes. But moronic douche.

Cruz is still awesome.

Well I wasn't a Cruz fan and nor did I put any stock into his "amazing" trash talk.

That douche gave his belt to a kid with cancer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back