Lol anyone seen this Jawzrsize workout tool?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Saw this playing before a video on youtube, I don't know but this made me laugh that seems like a great way to mess your Temporomandibular Joint and get pain there , it cost 40 bucks, If this guy made millions off of this I give him major props, a sucker is born every day.

Saw this playing before a video on youtube, I don't know but this made me laugh that seems like a great way to mess your Temporomandibular Joint and get pain there , it cost 40 bucks, If this guy made millions off of this I give him major props, a sucker is born every day.

Just talk during your workouts to work on your jaw

when-all-you-do-is-talk-in-the-gym-and-21761000.png

Just talk during your workouts to work on your jaw

when-all-you-do-is-talk-in-the-gym-and-21761000.png

LOL dude I seen those commercials for that its supposed to make your saggy double chin go away and improve your side profile.

Man I wonder how much money these useless gadgets make, I see these sold on TV infomercials all the time.

Reminds me of the pet rock I heard the person who made that made millions.

Worked for Ving Rhames.

LOL dude I seen those commercials for that its supposed to make your saggy double chin go away and improve your side profile.

Man I wonder how much money these useless gadgets make, I see these sold on TV infomercials all the time.

Reminds me of the pet rock I heard the person who made that made millions.
brb gonna make the Sherrock and make millions

Or you can try and talk really fast. That should exercise your mouth

The only workout tool you'll ever need again, just make sure you have a partner

I just chew on a big wad of Big League Chew.

shit looks pretty stupid, i bet he is gonna get rich from this though

I actually bought it and it works great.

Cant you bite on rope with weights hanging on it, and then bob head up and down?

I have seen some kickboxer doing that in a HL vid. I think it strengthen his jaw so he dont get knocked out.

Apparently now the owner is getting UFC fighters to sponsor and endorse this jaw tool

here is the creator showing how it works

Just an update, I was reading some people hurt their jaws bad using this, just chew gum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back