Lol Ali Abdelaziz has worse stand up than CM Punk.

There are plenty reasons to shit on Ali, but losing to a veteran like Uno in your fourth pro fight isn't.
How about being 1-3 overall, all 3 losses coming via finish, and losing to two nobodies before the Uno fight?

Every young amateur that trains for 1 year beats CM Punk. Punk started training at 38 ffs

And then get's owned on the ground.

This guy plays a pretty good tough guy though.

I can't stand Ali but he has legit skills. He would destroy Punk. Punk is a rich dude whose coach convinced him he could be a MMA fighter.

I can't stand Ali but he has legit skills. He would destroy Punk. Punk is a rich dude whose coach convinced him he could be a MMA fighter.
And Ali is a rich dude who convinced himself he could be a fighter. His MMA career consists of 1 win. Then 3 losses, where he got finished in the 3rd round.

There are plenty reasons to shit on Ali, but losing to a veteran like Uno in your fourth pro fight isn't.
That arm bar set up with signed and sealed a week before it was locked in lol.

I enjoyed the thai clinch from half guard lol

who gives a fuck ? the dude is a multi millionaire now, not every body is made to fight, he certainly isn't, he is made to still money, and he has a lot of success
I get the feeling he will either be in prison or murdered 10 years from now. He's stacking a house of cards built on lies and fraud and it's eventually going to come crashing down.

This bullshit guy tap like chicken.

In all seriousness, why get all jacked like that just to go out and prove to the world that you're essentially defenceless? If you wanna be an MMA fighter, stop doing crunches and go train some martial arts bro.

5 full seconds of stand up, definitely enough to make a definitive judgement of his striking prowess.

That arm bar set up with signed and sealed a week before it was locked in lol.

I enjoyed the thai clinch from half guard lol

Its called a can-opener. It puts pressure on the neck and back forcing the opponent to open their guard.

Its called a can-opener. It puts pressure on the neck and back forcing the opponent to open their guard.
a can opener is from guard used to open the legs, it does absolutely nothing from half guard.

He performed better against a badass pro fighter than anyone on this board would.

I hate him for being a terrorist, but he’s probably tougher than 95 percent of people.

The windup was legit.

tenor.gif

He performed better against a badass pro fighter than anyone on this board would.

I hate him for being a terrorist, but he’s probably tougher than 95 percent of people.
That probably isn't true, but even if it is, so what.

It's like saying no fan can ever comment on a sport, since the person playing the sport is better than them at it.

Back