Television LOKI TV Series (Season 2 Finale)

If you have seen the entire first season of LOKI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Is Loki now the new Dr. Strange moving on in that he can pretty much control time, and Dr. Strange sans Time Stone can't anymore?

I was dubbing him "Lok-he Who Remains" in my head lol.
I like it! Gold star for you.

Is Loki now the new Dr. Strange moving on in that he can pretty much control time, and Dr. Strange sans Time Stone can't anymore?
Pretty much. One of the, if not, the most powerful person in the MCU right now.

I like it! Gold star for you.

Pretty much. One of the, if not, the most powerful person in the MCU right now.

jsmPJ5U.gif

I had a problem with the time travel for a while, since it contradicted their established rules laid out in Endgame, but then I realized it was more like Quantum Leaping and I could handle that.

I had a problem with the time travel for a while, since it contradicted their established rules laid out in Endgame, but then I realized it was more like Quantum Leaping and I could handle that.
You know what, that should have been how they did Endgame. Instead of going “back in time” they should have just passed to parallel dimensions.

Essentially, that’s what they did, but it’s more satisfying than going back in time. Though the time travel isn’t exactly what solved the issue.

You could have had their “incursions” start the real incursion chain reaction. The beyonders are pissed that inter dimensional travelers are out there and they decide to F shit up in the background.

You then could have had a bunch of non-related universes doing their own thing aka introduce the x-men without the rest of the MCU there, same with FF and a monster universe based team with blade, voodoo and werewolf by night.

Get Dr. Doom in there to stand against them and then you have secret wars.

I like that because the beyonders aren’t a real big bad that you fight. More of a force. Only Doom(with strange) can stand against them. Makes Doom the biggest bad ever and makes an awesome Secret Wars and way to combine all the universes.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Beyonders won't factor into Secret Wars at all. I'll bet anything they use the most recent version of the title as a basis.

I enjoyed the finale. Like I mentioned before the actors were great even though I really wasn't all that interested in the overall story. I have to say effects and sets were also fantastic. Also found Sylvie to be one of the most unlikable characters in the MCU. Just a miserable selfish character with no redeeming qualities that somehow isn't presented as a villain.

Awesome episode. Honestly, Loki S2 far exceeds S1 and this show is the best of any Marvel show in Disney+.

Liked both but they obviously go in rather different directions which was a smart move given season 1 was really more character focused.

I really liked Moorehead and Bensons work on this and parts of Moon Knight, unlike a lot of recent Marvel directors who seem to be just hired guns they actually bring a lot of the same kind of style they had previously with stuff like The Endless. I wouldnt mind seeing them getting to direct Secret Wars personally if its going to be at all like this with Waldron writting.

I gather Loki basically became TOAA - controls all space time as it all flows through him.. actually before he became the loom Don't know any MCU characters that he wouldn't stomp ....... eventually. How you beat a character who cant die and can just keep going back in time till he wins.

Marvel wants badly to get to what all the fans want which is Secret Wars with Emporor Doom as big bad.

The 2 problems there is it takes 5 to 7 years of movies to get there the right way . You can't short cut it or it dilutes interests and you can't just put a movie put every month or it will become boring overload. The 2nd issue is after SW Emporoer Doom there's no where left to go an the MCU is done as there's no Bad to go up from Beyonder Doom.

X men and F4 have to be fleshed out before even thinking about a massive Secret Wars 2 movie finale like IW/EG. You can't short cut it and to do it right means no Secret Wars movie for at least 5 years. Marvel won't wait that long an will ruin it.

After watching the season finale I am so pissed that majors got convicted of domestic violence or whatever.

Great acting from him, one of my favorite parts about Loki was him. Just overall great range.

Back