[Lock Her Up] Senate Committee Launches First New Clinton Corruption Investigation

If she was really that corrupt there would be no need to make up stories of pizza pedophile rings and her being a serial killer.

712.gif

So I guess the strategy for the GOP, who controls all three branches of government, is to stink up the joint in terms of policy (which sucks so bad they can't get anything meaningful passed) and just revive anti-Clinton hate every now and again to distract their supporters of how bad a job they're doing.

I see a bunch of marxist trolls who are obsessed with proving "putin controls trump" calling it grasping at straws when its the other way around.
"Marxist Trolls" is a pretty sad insult but leaving that aside I feel compelled to point out that Hillary lost and is pretty much irrelevant and Trump is the president of the US which makes him the most powerful man in the world.

Your post seemed to miss that obvious fact, so, you're welcome.

The senate version of "but Hillary"

Let's say she did it. Is it an actual crime or merely unethical?

Anyone actually read the OP before descending into partisan hackery?

Hillary using her power as secretary to protect a banker and personal friend from investigation that was royally fucking over poor farmers with fraudulent loans. Loans that where supposed to help these farmers out of poverty, not put them in more debt. Hard to find something more evil.

People with power wield it. Yep.

Yeah, calling for the impeachment of the sitting president for doing impeachable things =/= bringing up stale investigations into someone who isn't in public office.
She was in public office and she obviously abused her power.(Private server, Russia uranium deal, Haiti Relief contracts,etc....) Move along. Nothing to see here. Impeach!!!!

Yeah, this always goes places.

Doesnt seem like they are grasping at straws. Not at all.
Gee, Slick Willy must have flagged down Lynch's plane and made a shit pile mockery of the US justice system all for nothing.

She was in public office and she obviously abused her power.(Private server, Russia uranium deal, Haiti Relief contracts,etc....) Move along. Nothing to see here. Impeach!!!!

Uhhhh. This is what I mean.

The uranium deal was not Clinton's. There was no quid pro quo.
The Haiti relief contracts are similarly false, it's a Mike Pence conspiracy theory. There are government contract databases. Obviously he never examined them.

Uhhhh. This is what I mean.

The uranium deal was not Clinton's. There was no quid pro quo.
The Haiti relief contracts are similarly false, it's a Mike Pence conspiracy theory. There are government contract databases. Obviously he never examined them.
Private server? Used bleach bit to "wipe it clean" before giving it to FBI? Deleted 30,000 emails? Move along. Nothing to see here. Impeach!!!

Private server? Used bleach bit to "wipe it clean" before giving it to FBI? Deleted 30,000 emails? Move along. Nothing to see here. Impeach!!!
The FBI found no evidence of purposely deleted emails to avoid the subpoena.

Gee, Slick Willy must have flagged down Lynch's plane and made a shit pile mockery of the US justice system all for nothing.

Is that what their investigation found? I remember the gop going nuts about it. What happened with their investigation again? I seem to have forgot.

The FBI found no evidence of purposely deleted emails to avoid the subpoena.

they never found something like 30,000 of them

Back