• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locals (Thai security pattaya) beatdown

nothing says goodnight like a soccer kick to the head , good chance of it being life altering

Layin' there like a fuckin' newborn fuckin' baby, God!

The girls know that's big big trouble for the club, hence why they're telling security to go away. I can see a scrap and telling them to scram - the running kick to the head... Thai authorities won't be kind to that guy. European tourism is a huge industry for Thailand.

been there twice all in all for about 50 days total. if you are single its heaven on earth. its also hell on earth. if you ever go there you will understand. its fucking glorious. most def my kind of place.

Yeah it's a great country, but you fuck around and you'll find out that's for sure. I went to a few of these places, didn't partake in any of the offers from the bar girls but did buy them drinks which you're expected to. The drinks for them are very expensive, but if you pay and are respectful you won't get soccer kicked like the dumb fuck in this video.

Girls been ran through thousands of times. Those guards miss tight vaginas.

Pattaya is a dump, but a fun dump.

These videos never get old. Western guys over there who act the fool and get punished for it, is just the greatest thing to see. And they never learn, which gives us more videos. Life is good.

It is a smelly, hot, rancid, beautifully deranged place. And it is awesome.

Like the wild west in many places, just don't step outside the lines, which is not hard to do as a tourist. You get plenty of leeway there. These guys got greedy and paid for it. Such is life.
I feel like describing it as the Wild West is a pretty rational way to put it. Sounds like an adventure

Back