Crime Local News Media playing MSM tricks

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So last week police in Calgary responded to several calls about a suspicious person entering people's backyards.

An officer approached the suspect and a struggle ensued. The suspect maced the officer and the officer shot her dead.

Now the local media is trying to turn this into our own version of Mike Brown.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5446438/woman-killed-calgary-police-family/

Problem is the suspect is a junkie who was most recently arrested in March as part of a massive operation to deal with drug addicts and the related crime that accompanies them.

This is becoming a real problem here in Canada as local government have basically incentivized being a junkie here. You get free clothes, free food, a free place to sleep and panhandling is basically legal even at dangerous, busy intersections.

Property crime is becoming a serious problem all over Canada due to our epidemic of homeless drug addicts.

The media is trying to paint her as an innocent victim and a 'mother' as opposed to the street walking drug addict she actually was.

Pretty annoyed to see our local media playing these games now too.

I googled the suspect's name and that's how I found out about her past. The media is pretending she doesn't have one.

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/d...charges-against-dozens-of-offenders-1.4324467

Here in the USA, local news stations are largely owned by conservative leaning people and companies like Sinclair Broadcasting. And our mainstream news most often gets their headlines and stories from local news.

So....we don't have that problem?

It's a damn shame. Get killed because you're a high criminal and you become a martyr to the left.

How the fuck does anyone get arrested up there when you have like George Green patrolling?

Here in the USA, local news stations are largely owned by conservative leaning people and companies like Sinclair Broadcasting. And our mainstream news most often gets their headlines and stories from local news.

What are you trying to say here? I understand you saw my username and just had to post a confrontational non sequitor out of instinct, but what point are you actually trying to make?

What are you trying to say here? I understand you saw my username and just had to post a confrontational non sequitor out of instinct, but what point are you actually trying to make?

I would think it's pretty obvious........

I can't wait for the young turks to jump on this and make it a "fuck white people" story with a panel of 8 minorities sitting around talking about how much they hate honkies.

iu

<WellThere>

Yep, "it's conservatives' fault" is the big takeaway from this story. Case closed. Dude, just join us and you won't have to keep waking up in the morning to find something new you have to defend. It's literally just don't be a whore, get a job, get married and take care of your kids.

Sinclair Broadcasting is “conservative” eh? You mean these guys?

Shyeah. Nobody believes the MSM supports conservatives. Sinclair censors Right-leaning views like all the rest.

"If I had a daughter." - Barrack Hussein Obama

Canada sucks?

That goes without saying.

<WellThere>

Yep, "it's conservatives' fault" is the big takeaway from this story. Case closed. Dude, just join us and you won't have to keep waking up in the morning to find something new you have to defend. It's literally just don't be a whore, get a job, get married and take care of your kids.

Are you going to cry?

Also, for some people being a whore is a job in itself.
giphy.gif

Back