Local gyms

H

HawkEyes Mihawk

Do they teach well? I was thinking about doing 1 on 1 sessions, and I have never had boxing training in my life. Is it worth it? Like did you become a better puncher after?

Thats where everyone starts. You wanna have that atmosphere when you just begin, so you can learn the right way, from proffesionals. Try to find a gym that trains or is trained by pro fighters.

just fool around at home first. its what i did

plus you get to see if you like getting punched in the face

just fool around at home first. its what i did

plus you get to see if you like getting punched in the face

well ive boxed before, getting punched in the face doesnt feel good, ofcourse. But it is no biggy. I have no skill though. I just throw arms, thats why i wanna learn. i am 20, i boxed a 3-0 golden gloves 14 year old kid, and he beat me. He didnt beat me up, but I gave up cause i ws too tired.

well ive boxed before, getting punched in the face doesnt feel good, ofcourse. But it is no biggy. I have no skill though. I just throw arms, thats why i wanna learn. i am 20, i boxed a 3-0 golden gloves 14 year old kid, and he beat me. He didnt beat me up, but I gave up cause i ws too tired.

Should have mashed him

you boxed a 14 yr old when you are/were 20?

Back