Media Lobov retires.

Well, I mean it's not really much of an accomplishment when the reality is he got beaten 4 rounds 1, clearly.

Bear in mind I thought it was close to a 50/50 fight, as unlike most of you I knew Paulie was completely and utterly shot and couldn't even compete at British level in his previous fight, and also had probably the worst style of any name boxer ever, for BKB.

But the reality is Artem only won 1 round.

@6 Pack Lapadat yeah he did actually, he did well and had an impressive KO over "Juicy J", and made the final.

For anyone interested in what Boxing Vs MMA would usually look like in BKB with a boxer that isn't completely shot, check out this fight below, or watch any of Dat Nguyen's fights. Artem was completely out of his depth in this fight, and took a 1 sided beating. I felt sorry for him tbh, he's always been far more likeable than the gym he fought out of.

Bear in mind Denis fights at 135 too.

Sandbags!

NEVER 4GET THE TRUE G0AT
8hdnlo5j4rw51.jpg

hw139o5j4rw51.jpg

He beat up Paulie. Congratulations Artem.

The fact that you don’t understand the intent of the post is the dumbest thing I’ve seen on Sherdog.
The fact you made that statement is the dumbest thing I read on sherdog behind your other post. Congratulations u outdone yourself.

Looks like the Siberian Express has finally stopped. Choo choo mother fuckers

Solid career. The win over Paulie is historic and epic. Thanks for the entertainment sir!

Post this too. I can’t do it cause of the dubs.

thanks for this. I thought lobov had a boxing match. Just started watching.

edit. Really fun fight. Denis whooped his ass the last two.

I’ve never heard of this even. I’ll have to watch some older shows.

Last edited:
For a guy with such physical disadvantages and rudimentary skills and ability and an ordinary record, he sure had a good career. I was so happy when he beat Paulie, couldn't have been a more deserving win.

A GOAT fighter born in the wrong body. You'll be missed, Artem!

Looking forward to see how he does post retirement. Sky’s the limit.

I don't recall him ever winning of the fights I cared to watch ..... lol

Back