lmao Conor would KO both of these guys

Bro, time to remove your sigs and trying clowning on Conor fans, just as you are an Aldo fan. All these guys are warriors. All these guys got nuts us keyboard warriors can not imagine. You cant clown on fan boys while you are a fan boy : and btw, I was rootin g for Aldo tonite when he was cracking those leg kicks and picking up steam in the second (dude is a savage!), just dont hate and clown on fans that support fighters as well. #AllMenMustDie. Dont be a jack ass, bruv. You have been an ass hole here and time to quit the act.

Glad you have come to your senses. I respect Conor's ability as a fighter but do not like his business decisions. Let's agree to disagree.

Bro, time to remove your sigs and trying clowning on Conor fans, just as you are an Aldo fan. All these guys are warriors. All these guys got nuts us keyboard warriors can not imagine. You cant clown on fan boys while you are a fan boy : and btw, I was rootin g for Aldo tonite when he was cracking those leg kicks and picking up steam in the second (dude is a savage!), just dont hate and clown on fans that support fighters as well. #AllMenMustDie. Dont be a jack ass, bruv. You have been an ass hole here and time to quit the act.

If you think I have been an asshole then show me where you saw that as the case. We can discuss it. Why am I obliged to remove my sigs by the way?

We only saw Conor REALLY gas after fighting Diaz twice, especially the 2nd time when Conor came into the match in the shape of his life and Floyd took full advantage of that weakness. Floyd's entire gameplan was based on getting Conor to gas.

You don't get my point. Conor has shown stamina weaknesses long before the Mayweather fight. No other fighter has been able to capitalize off of this other than Nate Diaz the first time. You're not saying anything that any fighters trainer hasn't said in the preparation for a McGregor fight. Beating Conor McGregor is not easy, and certainly not as easy as you're making it seem here. If it was, someone would have done it already. Or rather, everyone would have.

Back