Living w/ a family member with a mental disability

I moved out of the house when I was 14. I think they were happy to be rid of one nutjob.

12 years of marriage this past 19th of June.

3 kids between us + my step child

how does that fit in?
well considering you're not even supposed to be getting naked, this whole three biological children thing has thrown my world completely off.

at least tell me you're in your late forties with grey hair

also 12 years of marriage sounds lovely. i want 12 years of marriage lol

well considering you're not even supposed to be getting naked, this whole three biological children thing has thrown my world completely off.

at least tell me you're in your late forties with grey hair

being naked is an art form which I have perfected.

I'm 38, bald and bearded.

better question is who is normal on Sherdog?

Anyone here living with an immediate family member who has a mental disability or "differently-abled"? How did you guys prepare/preparing for it? How are your gf's/bf's, spouses handling your situation?

I work with disabled people and currently working and hang out with an individual who suffered from a stroke at an early age and has multiple medical problems mostly involving his kidneys( he has none), he is on dialysis 3 times a week and stays super positive waiting for a transplant. One of the first words that comes to mind is Patience, you must have this. Understanding and being enthusiastic will help them more than you know right now. Just remember you can be that persons Hero and that is the most honorable award you can receive in life. I strongly suggest any good hearted, strong minded capable people on here seek out to work with elderly,the disabled or troubled youth, it has changed my life, I'm more grateful than I ever could've understood before.

being naked is an art form which I have perfected.

I'm 38, bald and bearded.

amber-rose-james-harden.jpg

Bearded and Bald you say?

Back