Living right beside an ex

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm in kind of a weird situation. Me and my X broke up like 6 months ago. Were together 6 years. I moved because I didn't want to fight over who kept the appartment, wanted to just keep it civil. I loved the apartment though, had a cat, and had wayyyyyyy more stuff. In hindsight, it probably would have been more fair for her to move. But whatever.

Anyways flash forward to today, I'm needing to move ASAP, and the apartment in the same townhouse is available. Its not even like being next door neighbors, more like sharing the same house just with a wall divider going down the middle :eek:

We are on good terms but I cant help but feel this will be kind of weird. Especially when I bring girls over and shit. I have to move ASAP though!

/diary

This is literally the only place you can move to? Sounds kind of stalkerish tbh...

This is literally the only place you can move to? Sounds kind of stalkerish tbh...
This.

Tell yourself all the lies you need, but you are doing this on purpose and its creepy.

What happens when you're peeping out the window and you see her bringing over the 6'5" 250lb stud to give her that deep 9? You're gonna be posting creepo messages on her Facebook and calling her a slut? Get real bro.

Dude every other apartment is either in the ghetto or disgusting, or doesnt allow pets and is twice as much. My back is against the wall lol

What happens when you're peeping out the window and you see her bringing over the 6'5" 250lb stud to give her that deep 9? You're gonna be posting creepo messages on her Facebook and calling her a slut? Get real bro.

more power to her lol not my business any more

You broke up 6 months ago and couldn't find a better place in that time? You're not fooling anyone homie.

Dude every other apartment is either in the ghetto or disgusting, or doesnt allow pets and is twice as much. My back is against the wall lol

Yeah that sucks, I'd talk to the ex before moving in though.....

Sounds like a good opportunity to stick it in her a few more times.

{<jordan}

You broke up 6 months ago and couldn't find a better place in that time? You're not fooling anyone homie.
I've obviously had a place to stay in the meantime but that is ending soon. The appartment market absolutely sucks in my area and I dont have the cash to finance a house ATM.

sounds like you are trying to get back together
Negative ghostrider. Not even a little bit.

This is by far the absolute best apartment I can get for the money/location. The landlord is awesome. Neighbors are good. Don't have to worry about my place getting broken into. Close to the highway etc.

Am I supposed to live in a shittier place just because we used to date? I'm going to ask her if shes comfortable with it just because I'm a gentleman, but I really do not want to get back together. I'm on a bang spree.

I'm a firm believer that if it takes that much effort/frustration/etc to stay together, its not meant to be. If we not only break up but stay broken up for over 6 months its definitely not meant to be.

Go for it, man. If you really don't care about your ex anymore, it should not be an issue. I wouldn't ask her if she's ok with it though, why would you care about that?

I for one will be looking forward to avoidable future whining relationship threads from ts shitting up mayberry.

Who dumped who?

How long were you together? How in love were you? Did either of you leave the relationship with a broken heart?

This could be a disaster.

Maybe you guys are right but I wouldnt consider it if my back wasnt up against the wall! Having zero luck finding another place that will be immediately available.

Maybe you guys are right but I wouldnt consider it if my back wasnt up against the wall! Having zero luck finding another place that will be immediately available.
You've already stated that there are other locations available in different areas, you just don't like them. So spare anyone the back against the wall line. You're doing some creepy shit and want validation for it.

All I'm thinking is:
Binoculars, Hidden microphones, and Surveillance equipment

That's the best way to keep tabs on someone if you're living next door.

You've already stated that there are other locations available in different areas, you just don't like them. So spare anyone the back against the wall line. You're doing some creepy shit and want validation for it.
lol you are so judgmental and think you have it all figured out.

There are other places yes, in the fucking ghetto. Where I will have to worry about my place being broken into every single day since I have nice cars="Oh this guy has money, lets rob him"

I've been looking for a few weeks now and just today happened to see the other apartment right next to her listed. Not like I seeked it out.

oh yea, there is another place I could stay in! Somewhat decent location, really good price, allows pets...yea I should just stay in that one! Oh wait, it allows smoking so the room smells like straight up asshole from past tenants and it also has mold in the walls. Perfect!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back